“Best meal we had in MT” 5 of 5 stars

+1 819-717-3830
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian, Healthy, Café
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Description: Pasta shop, boutique and restaurant, buy fresh pasta, sauces, frozen meals, eat on site in our restaurant or take out. We also make gluten free pasta.
Albuquerque
“Best meal we had in MT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

We sat on the patio and enjoyed friendly and attentive service to go with a delicious meal. The gluten free pasta was the best my wife has ever tasted. We had pot de creme for dessert and it was also a best ever. The total cost of 2 salads, 2 pasta dishes, dessert and a bottle of wine was $100 including tax. Highly recommend!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Toronto
“Don't walk on by because it is great ...bonus was the gluten free pasta.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

My friend and I were hungry and were overwhelmed by the choice of restaurants. A sign on a window indicating gluten free pasta was the deciding factor and we took a chance on Mille Pates. We were greeted by a friendly hostess and the menu was explained. There were some options we could not have, but for the most part there was a large gluten free selection. The pasta dishes were served with a salad. The salad dressing was subtle and truly delicious. The lettuce was fresh. The pasta with shrimp, homemade curry and coconut milk was superb. The pasta with the rose sauce was wonderful. We highly recommend this restaurant for the food and welcoming atmosphere.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
“Gluten free highlights.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is a sweet, casual café with terrific seating on the deck, in the sideyard and also indoors. The food is homemade and special. The pastas are delicious. I would go with whatever the waitress recommended. We enjoyed the chef's daily plate to the very last bite.

Visited May 2013
Decatur, Georgia
“Gluten Free Options”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

My husband who has a gluten intolerance doesn't often get to have pasta at a restaurant. He was overjoyed to have such wonderful pasta options at this delightful restaurant. The proprietors make fresh regular pasta varieties as well as gluten-free options. Each day they offer 10 or more dishes, listed on a blackboard. We were in Mont Tremblant just one week but ate there twice because it was so good and a real treat for my husband. I am still enamored with the fresh pea, mint, and chicken penne pasta dish I had. It was delicate and divinely fresh. The mushroom soup that started the meal was not overly rich with cream but was bursting with mushroomy flavor. My husband had a hearty sausage and red pepper pasta dish that he quickly devoured. Our second visit was just as good. I chose a lighter lunch of a Caesar salad with chicken while my husband ordered another one of the excellect pasta creations. The ambiance is lovely with an outside patio as well as a serene inside option. The service is personal and excellent. If I lived there, I would go back time and time again.

Visited June 2013
Ottawa
“Great little spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Returned to eat in one evening -- we've always only had the take-out sauces, pastas, etc. This time, we had a caesar salad (which can be so delicious when it's made properly, as here!) and pasta main courses. I had the citrus cream shrimp pasta, which was fantastic -- excellent sauce, lots of shrimp and veggies as well. I wish they would sell that sauce in the store! (hint, hint!) Hubby had the meat ravioli which was also really good. Service, as always, friendly and accommodating. We've always enjoyed their food at home, so nice to see the restaurant succeeding as well!

• Visited March 2013