We have stayed in other hotels in around Mont Tremblant, but this was the first time for us travelling to this location with our 3 children. One of the largest hurdles with a family of 5, is finding a place that accomidates the size of our group and not pay extraordinary for a huge suite. Rates were competitive with incentives several other Tremblant hotels don't offer such as senior, CAA/AAA, Government and internet rates.....plus it's a Hilton so signing up for the free Hhonours card on the internet before you leave won't hurt you when you can possibly have a free nights stay somewhere by the time you check out.
For our group, this was the perfect place in a 1 bedroom with a loft. My two younger children in the loft, son on the fold out livingroom couch and my wife and I in the bedroom. All this with plenty of living space left over.
Front Desk- Check In/Out = Very helpful and courteous. Very complete explanation of events in the area. Ask about ski storage and they will give you directions to the secured indoor lockers and enough ski locks/keys for your group to use all over the resort the duration of your stay.
Parking = There are free lots available outside, but we arrived in the evening and chose to use the underground parking (additional $10 a night if you choose this). We found our luggage topper did not fit into the garage and when I went back to change arrangements with the desk, they offered to securely store the topper for us at no additional cost. It was nice having the van inside.
Breakfast = I believe the hours were 7 am - 10 am. It's not going to be the highlight of your trip, but was more than adequate for us. Pastries, breads (toast), french toast, cereal, yogurt, eggs (reviews are right, but i ate them anyway), changing meat, potatoes, tea, juice, coffee ( 4 types incl. decaf), etc.......enough options to meet most needs. Always found a place for all 5 of us to sit comfortably.
Other meals = We ate breakfast at the hotel as we previously said, lunch at restaurants like Le Shack and only had 1 dinner at Casey's (great Wings). Other than that we made dinner in the suite's kitchen. We brought a crock pot with us and bought groceries before we arrived at the resort. I should have listened to an earlier review recommending bringing your own can opener.........the words echoed for some time as I walked to the resorts grocery store to buy one for 1.99. I left it there for someone else finding themselves in that spot.
The fireplace was nice.....synthetic logs only, which we learned from previous reviews to purchase before you arrive.
There is a SAQ (Liquor store) and the grocery store in the pedestrian village sells beer and wine. (we bought ours before arriving at the grocery store on the highway).
We never had an issue with noise and never heard a sound outside of our room. We were on the side facing the hot tub (away from main village and mountain which may or may not be a factor).
The children loved the free GT Racers ( up to age 12) and Tubes (all ages). Although we just watched the kids, they never had to wait and the people mover ( moving sidewalk) back up the hill was a nice touch for the youngest ones. There are 2 courses groomed for these activities each night.
Previous reviews have captured pretty much everything else. All and all and excellent stay for our large family. We will be back next winter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our all-suite hotel is located in the heart of Alpine Village where you can explore local boutique shops and eateries. Each suite has a fully equipped kitchen, living area, and separate bedroom. Our beautiful property also has a dry sauna and a exterior whirlpool for your relaxation. Our full hot breakfast is complimentary daily, also enjoy our reception dinner Monday through Thursday evenings. Come escape from it all at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mont-Tremblant Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites Mont-Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Mont-Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Homewood Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Homewood Suites
- Homewood Suites Mont-Tremblant Mont Tremblant, Quebec