A frequent skiier all around Canada, often I've vacationed to Tremblant with family and friends. My second stay here at the Hilton Homewood Suites, I was completely taken offguard by my experience. Traveling only with friends, I felt as though the hotel took advantage of me.
First, when our toilet underwent a sewage backup, it took repeated calling over 3 hours before two security guards ventured up to clean up the mess. Or should I rephrase that because they didn't even bother to clean up the sewage deposits covering the floor of the bathroom and bedroom. Instead they fixed the toilet (thanks), and snooped around the room making rude remarks. Outrageous! Frustrated and confused, we stayed in the smelly room, cleaning up the mess ourselves with the towels provided, leaving us with none (again..thanks).
Later that evening we invited a couple of friends over and the same two security guards barged in, without waiting for us to open the door, and shouted "too many people in the room, get out". I spoke with the security guards, simply suggesting that they could have just asked "hey guys, you cant have this many people in the room, please leave thank you". Some service and respect, if you will. I understand completely that a room full of people may get a rowdy and a noise complaint is expected, however the $50 fine the next day was not. Unaware of the room number policy, we were on top charged for abiding the security guards and clearing the room, thus eliminating the noise problem (which...was it?).
I remember traveling numerous times to places like Tremblant and gathering in one room to eat and hang out, all family and friends. Never have I ever been charged for it. If anything, it was a warning before anything else. Upon confrontation with the hotel service, they simply dismissed my claims and I felt at a complete loss. As a student who can be quite aggreable and approachable, the prejudice I felt leaves me angry and frustrated. I highly recommend that you do not stay at the suites if you are a student like me, or even if your traveling with family and friends because the service was awful, and I would seriously like to see those two security guards charged the $50 instead of me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our all-suite hotel is located in the heart of Alpine Village where you can explore local boutique shops and eateries. Each suite has a fully equipped kitchen, living area, and separate bedroom. Our beautiful property also has a dry sauna and a exterior whirlpool for your relaxation. Our full hot breakfast is complimentary daily, also enjoy our reception dinner Monday through Thursday evenings. Come escape from it all at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mont-Tremblant Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites Mont-Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Mont-Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Homewood Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Homewood Suites
- Homewood Suites Mont-Tremblant Mont Tremblant, Quebec