We stayed here for a week on a ski trip. The hotel location is great, about 300 yards to the ski lift, ski school, rental etc and at the top of the resort so restaurants, shops etc are on the doorstep.
Our suite was huge: kitchen, dining table and large sitting room with fireplace, then a separate bedroom and bathroom. We had two double beds in the bedroom. Unfortunately, the bed was not comfortable: the sheet/duvet combination was horrible and the duvet fabric was slippery so kept falling off the bed. Looked lovely but we didn't sleep well all week.
Note there are heating controls in three zones of the suite: sitting room, bedroom and bathroom: it took us a while to get them all how we wanted them so we were hot or cold for a day or so while we figured it all out. The previous person had obviously had problems too as they had switched the whole lot off in the fuse cabinet!
We didn't cook in the kitchen, but everything was there to do so. The general store is expensive though so bring food with you if you can. Breakfast is included and was great. The complimentary "welcome home" snack (Mon-Thurs, 4-6pm) isn't so great but is well intentioned.
Housekeeping was a little erratic: our room wasn't cleaned for two days as they thought we had requested privacy: we hadn't, but this was quickly sorted out.
Note that anything you buy in the resort has three taxes added to the price - the two standard VAT equivalents totalling 15% plus a 3% which goes towards upkeep of the resort.
BTW, the skiing here is great! And we got to Tremblant from Montreal airport using the Skyport shuttle service, which was really convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our all-suite hotel is located in the heart of Alpine Village where you can explore local boutique shops and eateries. Each suite has a fully equipped kitchen, living area, and separate bedroom. Our beautiful property also has a dry sauna and a exterior whirlpool for your relaxation. Our full hot breakfast is complimentary daily, also enjoy our reception dinner Monday through Thursday evenings. Come escape from it all at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mont-Tremblant Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels so you can book your Homewood Suites Mont-Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Mont-Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Homewood Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Homewood Suites
- Homewood Suites Mont-Tremblant Mont Tremblant, Quebec