I am only two nights into my five night stay but felt compelled to write a review. This place has been wonderful! Check in was a breeze...friendly and efficient. On my first night, I had an issue with my phone in my room. The man at the front desk went out of his way to come to my room to let me know my husband was trying to call me in the room (cheaper than using the cell phone). They discovered I had an issue with my particular phone and a repairman was at my door in minutes to resolve the issue. They have answered all of my questions and tended to all of my desires.
Breakfast is perfect for us...nothing fancy, but definitely enough to get the day started. It's a typical chain hotel hot breakfast with the added plus of attentive and pleasant staff.
Laundry machines on both the second and third floor have been such a bonus for us since we are staying a week. I called prior to arrival to make sure they had laundry. I thought I was going to have to send it out for the day and pay through the roof but it is on property and I can do it myself. $4 CAD per cycle.
I used the gym this morning. It is also enough for me...a typical hotel fitness center.
Location - The location is great. We are very close to the ice skating and very close to getting on the cabriolet to get to the base of the mountain. Keep in mind that this entire area is very walkable. The only downside is that my 4yo is EXHAUSTED at the end of the day from ski school and the cabriolet usually closes at dusk. So in order to go back up and do the free nightly sledding, he would have to walk up a hill (it's really not far...just too much for him). That is literally the only thing that is a bit disappointing, but I feel bad for even writing that as everything else is so wonderful.
The rooms are very comfortable. Our room has two double beds and even has a small kitchenette area with a refrigerator. Linda, who works in housekeeping, was such a delightful help and has made our stay even more enjoyable.
We are returning next month to Mont Tremblant and I am going to try to convince my friend who will be joining us to stay at this hotel despite having to take the cabriolet with the kids to get to ski school. I plan to speak to the front desk about adjoining rooms in the hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mont-Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Mont Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Country Inn And Suites Mont Tremblant
- Country Inn Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Country Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mont-Tremblant Mont Tremblant, Quebec