We stayed at the Lodge de la Montagne for three days at the end of March 2013 in a one bedroom suite on the second (but ground-level) floor. The accommodation was comfortable and conveniently located. We loved the fact that we could ski back to the Lodge and store our skis and poles in lockers and that the Lodge provided padlocks free of charge. The down side is that there are no benches in the locker room, so you have to put your ski boots on in the room and then walk to the locker area floors below. Everything in the Village was within walking distance of the Lodge. It was great having a kitchen so that we could save a few dollars by eating breakfasts and lunches in the suite (we brought food). Relaxing in the outdoors hot tub after a day of skiing was fabulous . Although I was initially disappointed that we had a patio rather than a balcony, we quickly learned the benefits of being at the ground level. We had two deer appear at our livingroom window. They were quite tame and ate from our hands - we took lots of photos. My only criticism is that the Lodge charges for using the internet which I refused to pay. The unit was very warm even with the thermostat turned down ... until we discovered a separate control on the electric rad under the window (hidden by the couch). Once we turned that down (or off), everything was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dès que vous pénétrez dans le hall d'entrée de cet hôtel, vous vous trouvez propulsé à l'ère de la fondation de Tremblant. Bois rond, répliques de canots et de raquettes ajoutent au décor une atmosphère unique et chaleureuse. À proximité de l'action et du village piétonnier, Le Lodge de la Montagne vous offre un accès direct aux pentes et à la gondole du Casino. Après une longue journée endiablée sur les pistes, détendez-vous dans le sauna et les bains à remous. Le bien-être total est garantie! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lodge De La Montagne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge De La Montagne Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Hotel De La Montagne
- De La Montagne Hotel
- Lodge De La Montagne Mont Tremblant, Quebec