“Ordinary and expensive (..hmmm because of the location I guess??)” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Spag & Co

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Laval
“Ordinary and expensive (..hmmm because of the location I guess??)”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Ordered a pizza. 8 Inches for $13.95 after the waitress corrected the price (she had charged me $15.95 because apparently they forgot to correct the price...??). It`s expensive because it is in Tremblant. My wife had a fillet mignon which was excellent (her comment). The kids also had pizza. We had a half liter of wine. Total invoice over $100 for 4. I don't mind the price, I think it`s just not worth it. We got there at around 18:40 and it took a good 30 minutes before the kids for served. The bread was hot on the outside but cold in the inside. Anyway, that`s the price you have to expect to pay for a hype location! Would not go back..

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Sudbury, Canada
“Pretty good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

It was a very nice restaurant and very good food; however, not the experience I hoped for when considering the price.

Swindon
“Excellent Pasta.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

The food was excellent. Just what was needed after skiing all day.
Reasonably priced in resort where they could charge more

London
“Good pasta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

We tried this place after too many burgers and chips made us crave for something different. We both had pasta dishes and we both really enjoyed them. Friendly service too.

Mississauga, Canada
“For Spaghetti Lovers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Walking distance from our hotel (Residence Inn Mariott) and I enjoyed my spaghetti pesto! It was about $13.95. My husband ordered a french onion soup for $8.00 - he said it was cheesy good! We got a complimentary bread basket with butter which was nice. With two spagetti, a french onion soup with taxes and tip, it came up to about $50.00.

If you're a spaghetti lover, this is a comfort food place for you in the heart of the village!

• Visited February 2013