The Fairmont is the foundation of the resort village, nestled at the highest altitude with a commanding view of the surrounding countryside. We booked very economically through a travel website for the best price.Your first decision upon arriving is whether or not to take advantage of the $21 per day valet parking; take it, and you'll never regret it, as it saves you a ten minute + trek up from the parking lot at the bottom of the village. Service is attentive, bilingual and friendly. Be sure to get the complimentary map of the village, particularly if you want to make a reservation at one of the excellent restaurants in the village.
Exploring the hotel orients you as to where the restaurant, snack bar, spa, pools, terraces are. Just outside is the free gondola ride to the top of the mountain, a good diversion if the weather is clear. Evening entertainment has some good solo musicians in the various squares in the village.
The Windigo restaurant in the hotel was excellent, though expensive, worth the cost if you do not want to go out. The continental breakfast at $18 is one of the most extensive I've ever seen, and is more than enough. Full breakfast was $25 and fills you up until supper.
The room we had (the cheapest) was clean, generous in size, well-appointed bathroom and comfortable beds. Good value here, though wi-fi is an expensive add-on. Never mind: you can log on to the wi-fi for free from Hilton if you stroll down next to their hotel.
To sum up, be in the centre of the action with upscale accommodations. You too can have it all if you are willing to pay for the extras.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairmont Tremblant resort in Quebec's Laurentian Mountains is nestled in the heart of a European-style village at the foot of the legendary Mont Tremblant. Featuring a dazzling array of lakes and trails, gourmet restaurants, charming bistros, exclusive boutiques, nightclubs and the Casino de Mont-Tremblant, Fairmont Tremblant is an unforgettable retreat in the heart of Quebec. This breathtaking year round Mont Tremblant resort destination offers an abundance of activities, including alpine skiing, five championship golf courses, mountain biking, river rafting, snowmobiling, ice climbing and much more! Fairmont Tremblant hotel puts you in the middle of all the fun... From the lively street life of the pedestrian village to a Laurentian playground that's as big as all outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Fairmont Mont Tremblant
- Fairmont Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Chateau Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Fairmont
- Fairmont Hotel Tremblant
- Fairmont Tremblant Mont Tremblant, Quebec