“A beautiful getaway with something for everyone” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fairmont Tremblant

Save Saved
You added Fairmont Tremblant to your Saves list
Fairmont Tremblant
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3045 Chemin de la Chapelle, Mont Tremblant, Quebec J8E1E1 , Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Rate
CAD129 (CAD)
Ranked #5 of 32 hotels in Mont Tremblant
Montreal, Canada
“A beautiful getaway with something for everyone”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

This hotel is a beautifully appointed rustic style hotel. Lots of woodwork, earth tones, and quiet luxury. The staff were friendly and attentive. Smiles were easy and there was no rush. Plenty of things to do for everyone, from skiing to shopping, nature walks and so on. It is a beautiful place to spend a few days. We went for upgraded rooms, and were not disappointed. Large rooms, comfortable beds, well kept premises.

I chose this venue to host a business meeting, and had thirteen people on site. All comments were good. The business centre facilities were top-notch. We had a quiet meeting room with all the usual amenities and had lunch and snacks served at the door of the room. We enjoyed the experience, and the setting was appropriate for a productive meeting schedule. The only thing missing was the absence of WiFi in the meeting areas, whereas it was available in the hotel itself. Getting to and from the meeting was through the hotel. The available meeting rooms ranged from our small room to humongous halls. I would recommend this site for business meetings when you have to take staff out of the daily grind to do some strategic planning. Getting to the hotel from Montreal is easy, and there is even a local airport.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

570 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Mexico City, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Great Location, good service.
The pool was very crowded and a lot of splashing kids in the hot tubs. Some days one of the hot tubs were closed, an other day the main pool was closed also.
The food was not that good.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
, General Manager at Fairmont Tremblant, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on Trip Advisor. I'm sorry to see that you were not satisfied by the quality of the food and that the outdoor pool and tubs were not always operational during your stay.

It is gratifying however to know that you were pleased by the location of the property and the service extended to you by our staff.

We hope to have another chance to welcome you in the future.

Kind regards,

saratoga springs, new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

We had never been to Tremblant and with limited guidance chose to stay at the Fairmont -- picked the Gold floor for the convenience of easy breakfast, apres ski snacks, etc. We were delighted to find that the hotel and the floor exceeded all of our expectations. We dropped our car with the valet -- who immediately took our skis to the ski area and guided us to the Gold floor for check-in. The Gold floor staff were efficient while welcoming, friendly and helpful with restaurant recommendations and guidance for signing up for ski lessons, etc. The location can't be beat - ski in, ski out - and having the ski valet services took all hassle away from a ski vacation. As much as we loved the skiing, we REALLY loved the huge jacuzzi / hot tub area slope-side, complete with friendly bar service. We enjoyed live music and cocktails in the lounge area two evenings, while eating dinner outside of the hotel. Being a pedestrian village, we never touched our car until departure which made the long weekend even more luxurious and relaxing. The Gold floor breakfast and apres ski food were fabulous -- too many delicious options to note! We will absolutely, positively return next year.

Room Tip: I would highly recommend staying on the Gold floor for the amenities.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
, General Manager at Fairmont Tremblant, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind message. Comments such as yours confirms to us that we are maintaining the high standards of service and offerings that we strive to provide.

We truly look forward to welcoming you again next season.

Regards,

Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel many times. I am a fan of Fairmont chain, and this one is one of my favorite among Fairmont hotels.
Great food, fantastic spa, sunny, cozy rooms and just it's closeness to the ski lifts and many other great facilities of the resort is amazing. Strongly recommend it.

Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are very happy to know that you enjoy staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you for years to come.

Terrebonne, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

We stayed on the Gold floor in March 2013 and while the staff in the Gold lounge was very nice, professional and helpful (in particular Danae, Jessica & Marie-Eve), we were disappointed of our stay. These are little things that taken individually, it doesn't really matter, but when it happens all within a 4 hour timeframe, it didn't made us feel special.

First of all, there was a lot of people in the pool (which is to be expected) but a couple of kids doing pool bombs... One of which completely soaked me, and when it's -2 C outside, you do not want to get your head wet. I told the lifeguard, which told me that it's just the diving was prohibited, jumping was allowed. I understand that he was following the rules, but in my head, jumping doesn't mean bombing... it's just common sense...

After that, we went to the Gold lounge to check out the hors d'oeuvres, again a disappointement: There was carrots, celeries, pineapple, strawberries and Brie cheese... This is our 5th stay on a Gold floor and it was by far the least appealing hors d'oeuvres.. In Boston's Battery Wharf, they even served lazagna once! I thought to myself that I would order in-room dining, and as I usually do, eat in the lounge instead of the room. I was told that this is forbidden and that no-one really knew the reason behind that... I mean it's not like I was ordering pizza from an outside restaurant.. It's their in-room dining! (Also, the lounge was nearly empty by then)

I decided to go to the Casino and asked to have a private car bring me there (We're FPC Platinum members, it's part of the benefits), when we arrived downstairs, the car was waiting for us. As we entered the car, someone walked by and asked the valet where was the bus for the Casino. The valet then turned around, opened our car's door and let a stranger in with us! I was speechless! It really was an awkward experience!

After the Casino, I decided that I would still order in-room dining (in my room..), I got the Penne Chicken Alfredo. When it arrived, there was no sauce, the pasta was just covered with oil! I called downstairs, which they promptly replaced it with one with cream... How did that get out of the kitchen in the first place? After talking to the Gold concierge, she agreed to remove the meal charges which was appreciated.

The next morning, things changed a little bit, the breakfast in the lounge was delicious. The crepes francaise are to die for! It made us appreciate a little bit more the last part of our stay.

The room itself was very nice, although they said they renovated them last year, I don't get why there is not a stand up shower instead of the old fashion bath/shower combination.

We would probably go at the Fairmont again if we have to go to Tremblant, but there are so many other places in the world to visit, I doubt we'll be back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Burlington, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I was here for a work function. The rooms were a good size (I was pleasantly surprised) The staff bent over backwards for my specific food requests and they were always eager to go above and beyond.
The only negative…the gym is so small! However, that being said, I would think most guests were there for the outdoor activities!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on Trip Advisor. Hope to welcome you again at Fairmont Tremblant, for business or for a leisure vacation.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

It was tough choosing a hotel in Mont Tremblent but ultimately, we went with the Fairmont becuase of the ability to ski in and ski out and the fantastic looking outdoor pools and whirlpools. We were not dissapointed. Our room was huge and comfortable. My 6'9" son was able to rent skiis from the onsite rental outfit (he was the first to use the brand new Salomon skis) and the "to go" foods were delicious. Our room keys didn't work initially and my complimentary paper as delivered the first morning but overall... it was a great stay! Caution: hit the pools early! They become very, very crowded after 5:30,,,yuck!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for you feedback. We hope to see you again at Fairmont Tremblant.

Louise Champagne

Been to Fairmont Tremblant? Share your experiences!