This hotel is a beautifully appointed rustic style hotel. Lots of woodwork, earth tones, and quiet luxury. The staff were friendly and attentive. Smiles were easy and there was no rush. Plenty of things to do for everyone, from skiing to shopping, nature walks and so on. It is a beautiful place to spend a few days. We went for upgraded rooms, and were not disappointed. Large rooms, comfortable beds, well kept premises.
I chose this venue to host a business meeting, and had thirteen people on site. All comments were good. The business centre facilities were top-notch. We had a quiet meeting room with all the usual amenities and had lunch and snacks served at the door of the room. We enjoyed the experience, and the setting was appropriate for a productive meeting schedule. The only thing missing was the absence of WiFi in the meeting areas, whereas it was available in the hotel itself. Getting to and from the meeting was through the hotel. The available meeting rooms ranged from our small room to humongous halls. I would recommend this site for business meetings when you have to take staff out of the daily grind to do some strategic planning. Getting to the hotel from Montreal is easy, and there is even a local airport.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Tremblant Hotel
- Fairmont Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Fairmont Mont Tremblant
- Fairmont Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Chateau Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Fairmont
- Fairmont Hotel Tremblant
- Fairmont Tremblant Mont Tremblant, Quebec
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairmont Tremblant resort in Quebec's Laurentian Mountains is nestled in the heart of a European-style village at the foot of the legendary Mont Tremblant. Featuring a dazzling array of lakes and trails, gourmet restaurants, charming bistros, exclusive boutiques, nightclubs and the Casino de Mont-Tremblant, Fairmont Tremblant is an unforgettable retreat in the heart of Quebec. This breathtaking year round Mont Tremblant resort destination offers an abundance of activities, including alpine skiing, five championship golf courses, mountain biking, river rafting, snowmobiling, ice climbing and much more! Fairmont Tremblant hotel puts you in the middle of all the fun... From the lively street life of the pedestrian village to a Laurentian playground that's as big as all outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Venere, HotelsClick and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.