“Fairmont is always a winner.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairmont Tremblant

Save Saved
You added Fairmont Tremblant to your Saves list
Fairmont Tremblant
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3045 Chemin de la Chapelle, Mont Tremblant, Quebec J8E1E1 , Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
3rd night free
Ranked #5 of 32 hotels in Mont Tremblant
GreenLeadersSilver level
Montreal, Canada
“Fairmont is always a winner.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel many times. I am a fan of Fairmont chain, and this one is one of my favorite among Fairmont hotels.
Great food, fantastic spa, sunny, cozy rooms and just it's closeness to the ski lifts and many other great facilities of the resort is amazing. Strongly recommend it.

Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Fairmont Tremblant, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are very happy to know that you enjoy staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you for years to come.

658 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
Terrebonne, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

We stayed on the Gold floor in March 2013 and while the staff in the Gold lounge was very nice, professional and helpful (in particular Danae, Jessica & Marie-Eve), we were disappointed of our stay. These are little things that taken individually, it doesn't really matter, but when it happens all within a 4 hour timeframe, it didn't made us feel special.

First of all, there was a lot of people in the pool (which is to be expected) but a couple of kids doing pool bombs... One of which completely soaked me, and when it's -2 C outside, you do not want to get your head wet. I told the lifeguard, which told me that it's just the diving was prohibited, jumping was allowed. I understand that he was following the rules, but in my head, jumping doesn't mean bombing... it's just common sense...

After that, we went to the Gold lounge to check out the hors d'oeuvres, again a disappointement: There was carrots, celeries, pineapple, strawberries and Brie cheese... This is our 5th stay on a Gold floor and it was by far the least appealing hors d'oeuvres.. In Boston's Battery Wharf, they even served lazagna once! I thought to myself that I would order in-room dining, and as I usually do, eat in the lounge instead of the room. I was told that this is forbidden and that no-one really knew the reason behind that... I mean it's not like I was ordering pizza from an outside restaurant.. It's their in-room dining! (Also, the lounge was nearly empty by then)

I decided to go to the Casino and asked to have a private car bring me there (We're FPC Platinum members, it's part of the benefits), when we arrived downstairs, the car was waiting for us. As we entered the car, someone walked by and asked the valet where was the bus for the Casino. The valet then turned around, opened our car's door and let a stranger in with us! I was speechless! It really was an awkward experience!

After the Casino, I decided that I would still order in-room dining (in my room..), I got the Penne Chicken Alfredo. When it arrived, there was no sauce, the pasta was just covered with oil! I called downstairs, which they promptly replaced it with one with cream... How did that get out of the kitchen in the first place? After talking to the Gold concierge, she agreed to remove the meal charges which was appreciated.

The next morning, things changed a little bit, the breakfast in the lounge was delicious. The crepes francaise are to die for! It made us appreciate a little bit more the last part of our stay.

The room itself was very nice, although they said they renovated them last year, I don't get why there is not a stand up shower instead of the old fashion bath/shower combination.

We would probably go at the Fairmont again if we have to go to Tremblant, but there are so many other places in the world to visit, I doubt we'll be back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Burlington, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I was here for a work function. The rooms were a good size (I was pleasantly surprised) The staff bent over backwards for my specific food requests and they were always eager to go above and beyond.
The only negative…the gym is so small! However, that being said, I would think most guests were there for the outdoor activities!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on Trip Advisor. Hope to welcome you again at Fairmont Tremblant, for business or for a leisure vacation.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

It was tough choosing a hotel in Mont Tremblent but ultimately, we went with the Fairmont becuase of the ability to ski in and ski out and the fantastic looking outdoor pools and whirlpools. We were not dissapointed. Our room was huge and comfortable. My 6'9" son was able to rent skiis from the onsite rental outfit (he was the first to use the brand new Salomon skis) and the "to go" foods were delicious. Our room keys didn't work initially and my complimentary paper as delivered the first morning but overall... it was a great stay! Caution: hit the pools early! They become very, very crowded after 5:30,,,yuck!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for you feedback. We hope to see you again at Fairmont Tremblant.

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Rented a car and trekked down to the Fairmont Resort from Toronto with friends. Enjoyed the warm and welcoming atmosphere. Service was average. Its right smack down at the end of the village area, connecting walking paths everywhere and it has some pretty big common areas (banquet halls, lobby's etc). The rooms are spacious, a little outdated but not bad. The restaurant lounge is great, order the duck confit pizza for appertizer, wont disappoint! The fine dining restaurant had a large buffet with lobster on the menu, really enjoyed that. Prices were very decent considering the selection of high quality items/foods. Reserve ahead! There is a free hotel shuttle that will transport you to the Casino about 10 min drive away. This is one of the nicest casinos, possibly because we all won our money back from the trip and then some. The hotel pool was always too overcrowded with children and families who didnt ever leave it seemed and our party of 4 was not able to enjoy it during our three day stay, sadly. The clerk at the pool wouldnt allow anymore guests in, it was that packed...always. Overall, relaxing stay (full of walks, festivals, food and leisure), and worth the long car ride.

Room Tip: Ask for room facing the lake. Great for sunsets and sunrises, if that's your thing :)
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

We are delighted to know that your road trip from Toronto to Tremblant was a success. It's always gratifying to know that our guests are making the best of their stay. I'm sorry however to read that you did not have the chance to enjoy our outdoor pool and tubs.

Hopefully we will have another opportunity to welcome you in the near future.

Regards,

Montreal, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for four nights. Great hotel for skiers. You are really on the slopes. You can even buy your ski tickets just next to the ski valet. So no waiting in line.
The pools and hot tub were great for after ski. We were there during school break, so there was a lot of children , but this is expected. The gym is good. But only one machine of each. The steam room was nice and clean.
We had a big room with a full kitchen , so we had a lot of space for 2 adults and 2 kids.the view from the room on the pools, the mountain and the village is really worth the price.
Yes ,the hotel needs renovations and check-in is really slow and never before 4 pm, even if you are a platium member.
The management and front desk were really NOT NICE during check-out. I'm used to be treated so well at other fairmont properties( that's why i'm a platium member). But this time they just didn't care. Too bad , I left the hotel bothered and feeling cheated....
Next time in tremblant, i will go back to the Westin.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your comments on Trip Advisor. Guest feedback is important to us and is one of our primary measures of whether we are meeting and exceeding the expectations of our guests.

It is truly concerning to read that your experience with our management team was negative. I can assure you that your experience is not typical of the kind of service we strive to provide and I'm very sorry that we have missed the mark.

Our guestrooms are currently undergoing renovations. We do hope we will have another chance to regain your loyalty in the future.

Highworth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We stayed at the Fairmont Tremblant for 8 nights in March 2013. The hotel is very clean and spacious and the staff on the lobby level are very friendly and helpful. We stayed on the Gold Floor and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff on the Gold Floor were very accomodating but Jessica deserves a special mention for all the assistance and help she gave us during our stay along with her friendly approach and beaming smile. The hotel was busy during our stay due to the school holidays but the slopes were never too overcrowded. The ski valet and ski hire offer excellent service too. The outdoor pools and hot tubs are very relaxing after a day on the slopes. The only downsides were the drinks service at the outside pool is very slow and the resort itself is expensive compared to other resorts we've stayed at in Western Canada. Would definitely recommend but we're not sure if we'll be back in the future.

Room Tip: Stay on the Gold floor and get your lift tickets from Costco.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We are thrilled to know that your ski trip was a success and that you enjoyed the service extended to you by our staff. It will be my pleasure to commend Jessica on her work. She is indeed a true gem and we are fortunate to have her on our team.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Louise Champagne

Been to Fairmont Tremblant? Share your experiences!