Had a quiet enjoyable stay after ski season was over. Nice hotel but not as luxurious as I had expected. We stayed in a one bedroom suite with a balcony overlooking the lake. Cannot comment on Gypsy's restaurant since it was closed for the week. Disappointed in the fact that we could not even get room service. Outside hot tub was nice but water temperature was not hot enough for the outdoor temperature at that time. Staff were very nice and polite and the concierge Daniel was very helpful and knowledgable of the area. Being limited to 200MB per day was a disappointment, a resort of this type should have free unlimited wifi access.
Overall a good hotel and would consider staying here again since it is right in the middle of the village and within walking distance to restaurants and shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Westin Resort & Spa, Tremblant, Quebec is an intimate four-season resort hotel located in the beautiful village of Tremblant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Westin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Westin Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Le Westin Resort And Spa
- Westin Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Westin Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Westin
- Le Westin Resort & Spa Mont Tremblant, Quebec