I booked a room for Saturday night. I called in around 3pm before the check-in time of 4pm and they said that the room wasn't ready. The person said I can still show up and they can keep the luggage for me. Seeing that we did a couple of hours of snowshoeing already and were pretty tired, we decided to go there anyway. The first thing I noticed was there's not much free parking around the hotel. The hotel has public indoor parking at 18$ max per day or there's also valet parking. The valet parking was 15$ per day. Otherwise, you can park at the free outdoor parking for Tremblant visitors and walk back to the hotel.
After showing up early, the person at check-in repeated the same answer, that the room wasn't ready, but was nice enough to find another room for us. I decided to go with the valet parking as there was a sudden drop of temperature that night and I didn't feel like parking outside at the free parking. The service was top notch and there was employees available to help you with bags and unloading the car.
We booked the single king bed suite. Once in the room, everything was clean. There's a small cooktop with microwave and fridge. The bathroom is quite large.
There's a restaurant inside the hotel. Both the pool and hot tub are outside. Do keep that in mind if you plan on using the pool in winter. The water is heated, but I wasn't brave enough to venture out at -20C.
The only weird thing I found was they offered late check out when I checked in and after discussing this in the room, I decided that I would call them and tell them that I would like to check out late. I was surprised that they told me to call back on the same day of check out to let them know. It's a weird policy to have to call the same day, but it was nice to be able to check out at 3pm instead of 11am.
As for the WIFI, there's free WIFI on site. You are limited to 200 MB a day though, but you don't go to Tremblant to go surf on the web.
Overall, the stay was very enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Westin Resort & Spa, Tremblant, Quebec is an intimate four-season resort hotel located in the beautiful village of Tremblant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Le Westin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Westin Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Le Westin Resort And Spa
- Westin Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Westin Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Westin
- Le Westin Resort & Spa Mont Tremblant, Quebec