This was our second March break 3 day vacation visit to this Hotel. 2 adults and 2 kids. First year at the thrid level in a standard room. Pros: Nobody having a wresting match over our heads and hearing everyting, Perfect view of the Aventure sur Neige slopes. Cons: We were far from the pool and we found the room small and we had forgot to ask for a fridge.
This year we opted for the executive suite... being late for our reservations gave us the room right over the pool. Pros: Easy and quick access to the pool, spa, and breakfast area. Cons: Everytime you look out the window you feel like you are spying at the spa and people look at your back... TEMPERATURE was VERY HARD TO CONTROL... WAY TOO HOT. and being at the second level, we had a bunch of kids with parents who don't care running all over our heads all the time. Even hitting the ceilling a couple of times made it quiet but only for 10 minutes. Must be because of March break.
Staff is always more than pleasant. Hotel is very clean. Breakfast area is small and always jam packed. We had a bunch of people take 4-5 tables and stayed there for over 3 hours without reception or anybody telling them it was time to leave room for others. No supervision in the pool area means that kids as young as 6-7 can swim in gangs with no parents and make it less fun for others to enjoy.
I would rate this hotel as being a solid 8.5-9 on 10 of all the places we've been. We would def. go back again if budget permits.
Familly of 4 (2 adults, 1 kid (11) and a friend (14))
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Comfort Inn Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn & Suites Mont Tremblant, Quebec