“Economical, Beautiful and Clean Property, Hot Breakfast” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Auberge Mountain View Inn

You added Auberge Mountain View Inn to your Saves list
Auberge Mountain View Inn
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1177 Rue Labelle, Mont Tremblant, Quebec J0T 2H0, Canada   |
Ranked #17 of 32 Hotels in Mont Tremblant
Toronto, Canada
“Economical, Beautiful and Clean Property, Hot Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

We stayed at this property for an overnight trip to Mont-Tremblant in July 2014 and booked the hotel on the morning of the check-in. The owner called to confirm our arrival.

The property grounds are very beautiful and home-like. The rooms and bathrooms are updated, clean, have big windows. The breakfast is very nice as well, includes cereals, fruits, hot eggs, toast, potatoes, juice, coffee an tea etc. The owner was also serving the breakfast.

Overall, we were very please with our stay here and would definitely go back and stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
dublin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Located a little outside town but a pleasant drive to the main village. Room was comfortable for a budget hotel. Breakfast was delicious after a bit of a wait. Wifi only worked in the car park and not in the rooms. Definitely a great spot if you're just looking for somewhere to sleep and eat!

Stayed July 2014
Kenilworth, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

We had booked on line and although Andeas wasn't there when we arrived, having pressed the bell he soon appeared . What a delightful person and very helpful as we needed to do some laundry and he let us use his own machines without charge. The room was rather tired and certainly needs updating but it was clean and everything worked which is a bonus. Breakfasts were delicious and it was the first and only time that we were offered a cooked breakfast in a motel and it was served with a smile. Andreas always was happy to chat and we spent much time chatting about the area and life in general.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Gatineau, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Very brief but enjoyable stay. The hotel is surrounded by forest and when leaving the office at check-in I was met by two does munching on the grass in the yard. The room was small but very clean and did not reek of cigarette smoke like most hotels in that price range. Very generous breakfast served with a smile, eggs, meats, home fries and a self serve fruit bar. I definitely will be back for the ski season.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Guilderland, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

I have reserved a room online. When I arrived to the hotel with my family, there was not any receptionist at the lobby. Instead, there was a button and a paper sign that saying, in short, "press the button for service”. I have press the button and waited for 5 minute, and then repeated this 3 times. When the owner showed up, instead of apologizing for making us wait, first statement he made very rudely was “ You guys are very impatient! You press the button 3 times!”. I was very shocked about how we are welcomed, but did not say anything back. Then, I ask very politely if we can see the room. His respond was; “If you did online reservation, you are done, it is over!” Again, he was extremely rude. After hearing some more very hard broken statement from him, I did not even want to talk to him any more, and just told him that I did not want to stay in his hotel and asked him to cancel our reservation. Then he said that there is a cancellation fee and he would charge us %100 of the bill. Because how he treaded us, I did not mind paying him all amount and leaving the place. He told us that he needed our credit card for the cancellation. I thought that he will process the cancellation, but instead, he just swiped the card and give us a bill. When I ask for a cancellation document, he made another rude statement and left the front desk which is a small room. I was very surprise and worried that he did not cancel the room, but charged us as we were staying there. I know that if something happens in that hotel at that night, I was one of the people who was responsible because I was staying in that hotel in his record. Even though, I was very upset about the situation and how I was treaded, I did not want to see his face any more, and left the place. On the way home, what this person did us was in my mind for 8 hours. In summary, If you do not want to ruin your vacation and go back to your home with very bad memory and feeling, I definitely not recommend this place.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Springfield
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

We enjoyed our stay here while our daughter did a Ironman. Andreas is a charming and accommodating host of this clean and affordable small hotel. We had a room with two queen beds and a refrigerator. The hotel is located a mile from the main street of restaurants on Rue St. Jovite and a city bus stop is located in front of the hotel. For the race, we left early in the morning, parked our car in a lot near the start, and took the city bus (free that day) back to St. Jovite to have a great breakfast outside at the L'Arome Café Bistro and watch the cyclists come through. We are planning to stay here again in several months.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Kingston, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

I stayed one night at this motel. It is located in the village of St. Jovite, Quebec. The room rate was very reasonable and included a very delicious hot breakfast. It is an older motel, but it is very well maintained. The staff are friendly and make you feel at home. My room was clean, tidy and nicely decorated with a flat screen T.V.. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was clean and well stocked with toiletries. There is free parking and WiFi access in the public areas of the motel. There are restaurants and shopping within a few minutes drive from the motel. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Been to Auberge Mountain View Inn? Share your experiences!