“Very Rude People” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Residences Mont-Tremblant

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mont Tremblant
Residences Mont-Tremblant
You added Residences Mont-Tremblant to your Saves list
213, rue du Couvent | C.P. 2458, Succ. B, Mont Tremblant, Quebec J8E 1B1, Canada   |
“Very Rude People”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

I have recently stayed Recidences mont tremblant. Stayed in the condhotel which had a good location in the old village. We were given the key to the first room. The smell was so horrible the door only needed to be partially opened to smell it. We called let them know they brought a key over to us didn't even check the room to see. We went over to our second room smelled like mold. Very disappointed went back to the main office received horrible treatment from the young man at the front desk as well as the manager. Got told if I wanted a 4 star I needed to pay for it (I bought this package on teambuy) replied back with I simply want a room that doesn't smell of mold when the door is opened. Then at first the manager wouldn't even come talk to us until I made it firm that I would like to speak to her. She was even more rude and said the person who brought us the key said the first room did not smell. He didn't even go in it. Her resoulution was to give us two keys for us to choose one. One was okay the other the same smell as the previous. 1/4 not having a smell of mold. Management didn't even care. Stay away!!

• Stayed February 2012

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Montreal, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2011

We stayed at L'Aiglon Tremblant during the New Year period. On our first day there, the hot water tank broke down and we were told it could not be repaired since it was the holidays. So no hot water for showers or for washing dishes. We were given the use of another condo across the parking lot to use for showers. In the kitchen, only one burner out of four was working, so it was very inconvenient to prepare food. As we were leaving the condo, members of our group were insulted and cursed at by the maintenance staff.
When it was time to negotiate a refund for the lack of basic amenities, the rental agency was not extremely cooperative. This place is best avoided.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2010

I few km's from the ski lift base & pedestrian village. Car useful, but only $12 can anyway. Very clean, spacious & quiet location in the old tremblant village. Excellent value. I would definitely stay there again

Stayed January 2010, traveled with friends
Barrie, Ontario
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2010

This was my first trip to Mont Tremblant, and definitely will not be my last. 2 friends and myself went for a mid week snowboard trip and ended up with -5 weather and sunny days. No complaints there, it was absolutely perfect, however our accommodations were exact opposite. We checked in without a hitch, walked into the condo and it smelt like paint and smoke. Fireplace was not gas and they do not sell wood on the premises so when your out getting groceries, pick up wood at the same time. There is no towel service, you have to exchange your old ones for new ones at the front desk. Sauna was out of commission. Hottub and billiards room closes at 730pm, which was the most disappointing part, since you have to plan your soak early in the eve. No hot water in the shower in the hottub room for after a soak.
The following week I checked my visa bill and saw the $149 a night charge which was fine, however I didnt like the $94.95 charge for nothing. So I enquired and was told to call Carol who runs the residences, so I spoke with her and she told me the charge was for
"extra time spent cleaning the room (ie - dishes and garbage) and for smoking in the room"
We do not smoke, and the dishes were put into the dishwasher and turned on when we left, the garbage, well its garbage from cooking for 3 nights, 2 bags was it.
She did however reimbursed the charge to my CC, and if you do end up staying here I advise you to check your CC when you get home to make sure this EXTRA cleaning charge has not been applied.
Will never stay there again, not even for free.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Miller Place, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2009

Pleasant enough place to stay after a long day on the slopes.It is only a few miles away from Tremblant. You have two options to get there. You can either take the shuttle or drive and park in the resort parking. We chose the latter because it was extremely icy and the walk to the shuttle stop included a long hill. Not fun when carrying all your gear!
The size of the living quarters were a little tight but comfortable. They included a fully stocked kitchen . The "bedroom" was really a walk in closet with a full sized bed smashed in it. That's my only minor complaint.
Other than that,The Residences are a suitable alternative to paying Intrawest's prices on the hill.

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — size of rooms
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Ottawa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2008

We did not want to spend as much this year but wanted to have the same level of comfort as we did at the bottom of the slopes. We tried Residences Mont Tremblant and stayed in one of their new townhouse at Rabaska.

Everything was perfect.

The reception staff were very welcoming, helpfully and joly!!

Upon our departure they mentionned to us that they have a promotion at 50% off over the holidays...so we made a reservation for Xmas

• Liked — it was brand new and very well decorated
  • Disliked — did have to drive to the mountain
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Residences Mont-Tremblant? Share your experiences!