“Come hungry, leave hungry” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Coco Pazzo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 119 Restaurants in Mont Tremblant
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Doing business
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Ottawa, Canada
“Come hungry, leave hungry”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

We ate at this restaurant on a busy Saturday night. The food was decent (shared the calamari, and each ordered a main pasta), but we left feeling still hungry and unsatisfied, which is not the feeling you want to have after shelling out $130. The pasta dishes were way overpriced for what you get (> $30ea and a fairly small portion). I dont mind spending a little more money for good food, but the portions were way too small. Also, the service was slow, and the waitress seemed more concerned about the high roller table next to us ordering multiple bottles of wine. On top of it, the bread that came to the table was stale and unappetizing. Save your money and go somewhere else.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Ottawa, Canada
“All I Can Say is....Brutal!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Let me get this straight. I liked the food. That is not the question. The question is: what happened to service?
My wife and I booked a romantic dinner for two at 7:00. Perhaps our downfall was not telling the waitress that it was a romantic dinner and we'd like to take our time! Not being extraordinarily busy and having eaten a big lunch, we felt safe in ordering around 7:20. By 7:30 my wife's meal was sitting in front of her. Mine was not...they got it wrong. Back went her meal to sit under a hot lamp (although, we were told later that it was supposed to be entirely new). Back everything came 5 minutes later (Btw, no bread after asking by the waitress and acceptance by us...and we were told by the manager that we had to ASK for bread to have it come). Good food, well made, but half of my wife's meal was cold. Back again it went to the kitchen. And back it came again, with a replaced portion...but the same slice of meat, etc.

We were done our meal by 7:45...yes, that's 45 minutes after we walked in. So much for a relaxing romantic meal!

The manager apologized profusely and comped half our bill. And I was surprised to hear excuses about the kitchen, wait staff, blahblahblah. I couldn't care less whose area was having issues...it's THEIR responsibility to ensure that my time in their restaurant is pleasurable. I don't need excuses!

But after a very pleasant weekend in Tremblant, our final evening was marred by incompetence and apologies. Not the fitting end to a romantic vacation in my books!

Montreal, Canada
“Nice selection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Really nice selection of food and wine. We had the Ravioli with mushrooms and it was good. Nice service as well. A place to go

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York, USA
“Not really Italian”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Let's say, they are trying. Two tv screens playing cheesy scenic countryside videos. But unfortunately, the food doesn't live up to it. Extremely pricey for average "international" flavored Italian food. Portions are ok.
Desserts are way below grade.
I guess that you cannot be too picky in a ski resort town but the place deserves its rating. Average.

Staff was very friendly though to end on a positive note.

Sanibel Island, Florida
“A nice dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

One of the best resturants in mont tremblant
Great friendly service
Special veal dish was awesome
Fillet was amazing
Lobster ravioli good not great
Special fish dish was also nice
Overall great atmosphere and good food

Visited March 2014