“Great food” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Coco Pazzo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 119 Restaurants in Mont Tremblant
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Doing business
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Montreal, Canada
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I have been to Coco Pazzo on several occasions in various group settings (bachelorette dinner, dates, and late night dessert with the family) and every time was a yummy and pleasant experience. In fact, I was expecting poor service that one time because we only ordered dessert and one appetizer and figured the waiter would be snooty about us not ordering actual meals, but they were cool with it. I have yet to try the takeout shop though.

I don't usually believe in paying $30 for a pasta dinner, but I find here it's worth it because I like the touch of creativity and you can taste the freshness. I'm just surprised to see so many bad reviews considering the ratings ratio! In any case, I like it and will continue going back.

• Visited October 2013

Montreal, Canada
“Nice Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I have been to Coco Pazzo more than 5 times.....I was there in June 2013 and the experience was fantastic! This time it was a long wkend and there were lot's of people. The lobster Ravioli is delicious, the caesar salad is tasty and very good. We ordered a Pasta Pescatore for my daughter and it was good but considering we paid 30.00$ for the plate I was expecting outstanding. I mentionned it to the waiter when he asked us how was your meal.... and his response was that the pescatore dish was on the menu since the resto opened...and it's a customer favourite....ok so no problem but....it could be that the night we went for dinner and had the pescatore dish....maybe it was not the same....maybe the pasta was different....there could be many reasons why a dish is off....anyways....honestly I would have expected more compassion from the waiter.....SO.....if you go to Coco Pazzo....ask for Nathalie the waitress I always had her when I go to Coco Pazzo who is passionate, fun and when she saw I was leaving the resto although she didnt serve us...she asked me how was my dinner....I told her the truth and she felt for me....to me that is very appreciated!!! It's a good resto...probably one of the better ones in Tremblant....try it, it's still worth it!!

Ottawa, Canada
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

We enjoyed sharing the calamari, light and crisp. The pork chop and sweet potato gnocchi was very good. The pasta with lamb sausage and rapini was good, although the rapini was a little on the bitter side. Cheesecake was a little on the heavy side. The bread served was quite dry so that wasn't touched. Service was very good. Extensive wine list, mostly Italian wines.

Katonah, New York
“Lovely dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

The food was very good and reasonably priced for the quality. Our waiter had a great personality and made the evening more enjoyable.
We would go back.

Ottawa, Canada
“Consistently good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

We have been to this restaurant several times and each time has been very good. The friendly service adds to the experience. The food is delivered as ordered and they are happy to alter menu items if you need to. We have had meat, fish and pasta and they were all very good.
The restaurant can be a bit busy particularly in the summer on a weekend and you should expect to see large groups with kids but that is just the way it is.
The charcuterie platter was excellent particulary the pate as was the lobster ravioli.
For mains try the veal or any pasta dish.