“very good” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Hotel - Sainte Agathe des Monts

You added Super 8 Hotel - Sainte Agathe des Monts to your Saves list
Super 8 Hotel - Sainte Agathe des Monts
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   500 rue Leonard, Sainte Agathe des Monts, Quebec J8C 0A3, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Montreal, Canada
“very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Everything was fine as I was expecting . The room, the pool, the breakfast, the service and the parking . No bad surprise.I had pancakes, juice and coffee on morning watching news on a huge tv and reading newspaper. After I did go swim in the pool. It was a small pool but very clean and i RELAX IN THE SPA.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

The service at the reception desk is courteous but cold. The rooms seem nice when you open the door but when you start looking closer, the bedspreads (white) and decorative pillows (brown fake suede) are stained and/or dirty. Since I didn't want to use the bedspread myself of want my kids to use it, they slept with beach towels we had brought and my husband and I froze. We had to turn-off the AC anyways because it was making such a racket ... and that's when the real trouble began ... we could hear EVERYTHING going on upstairs (we were on the 3rd floor), in the next room, in the hallway and in the stairway (right across from our room). I believe they put families with young children as far as they can from other people's rooms! Also, the pool is dangerous, especially if you stay too close to where the slide falls into the pool! The pool area is not practical as you have to back up to your room dripping wet. They supply towels but they are too small to tie around your waist. Breakfast was ok but the bread was not fresh and the kitchen is in a very cramped area. We didn't like our stay so we only stayed one night. Practical location though, walking distance from stores and restaurant if you feel like walking back up the hill after.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
super815530, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Hotel - Sainte Agathe des Monts, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
Dear Customer,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write us. We will make sure to correct the irregulation in the room and follow up with the maintenance.

We do have good remarks about our pool and it is all our responsability to make sure that our kids play and swim properly.

I wish you a nice day!

Lyne Malenfant
Regional Supervisor
Brooklyn, New York, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2012

Great room service. Wafels for breakfast. 30 minute drive to mont tremblant. there is a supermarket and walmart in the walking distance.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

For they don't make up bed, clean the rooms for the rest days. What they do is just providing some towels for u. No shampoo. No soap.

• Stayed November 2011
Ottawa ON
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2011

Warm welcome from staff. Arrived very early but were allowed to check in. Hotel is very nice, very clean (hallway carpet could be replaced) but overall, the hotel is in very good condition. Enjoyed our king room with flat screen TV, comfortable king bed, simple breakfast ( would have appreciated yogurt and more fruit), very well kept pool area ( spotless and perfect water temperature). Will return again. Ste Agathe is a beautiful town...

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Packer land
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

i was here on a pleasure trip July 28-31. Everything was in order.
Breakfast was usual cereal, toast, bagels, waffles. I would have liked to have seen some yogurt, but that is minor.
Everyone was multilingual if you could get past the French accent. I asked for a wakeup call at 3 AM, and they asked me several times if I meant 3 in the morning to make sure they had it right.
The only thing that disappointed me was no printer to go with the computer guests could use, as I would have liked to print out boarding passes for my flight hom.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Montreal, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

Hotel was okay. Nothing special. Clean and comfortable. But their advertised wifi did not reach my room on the 3rd floor at all (there are 4 floors). The staff acknowledged that the wifi does not reach the upper levels, and that the hotel is doing *NOTHING AT ALL* to correct the problem! That's ridiculous. The wired ethernet in the room did not work either. I use computers heavily in my work, so know what I'm doing. Wifi was so-so in the lobby. But the worst thing was that the software that they use by intello.com has taken over my browser. I'm at home now, and still get the hotel's default login screen rather than my own. I'm the geekiest of geeks, and can't get rid of it (and I did check all the settings!). I'm very angry about that. For that reason alone (i.e. messing up my browser), I'd give them 0/5 if I could.

Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
super815530, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Hotel - Sainte Agathe des Monts, responded to this review, August 2, 2011
Dear Client,

We take note of your comment concerning the internet. The hotel Super 8 offers a cable wifi in all the room. For the wireless internet it is available only at the front desk and the breakfast area. We are considering the installation of the wireless internet in all the rooms in a very near future.

Hoping to welcome you again.

Been to Super 8 Hotel - Sainte Agathe des Monts? Share your experiences!