“Overpriced, long lines, but so worth it!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Water Parks
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Fun for the whole family, with 15 attractions.
Montreal, Canada
50 attraction reviews
“Overpriced, long lines, but so worth it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

As any other water park, this one is very expensive, about $35.00 for a day ticket. Lines can be very long on hot days (sometimes up to 2 hours in the scorching heat) so bring lots of drinking water and sun screen. Rides are very safe, lifeguards are always on duty, but some rides are not really appropriate for children (the Niagara for example). Best wave pool, though. I would suggest going very early in the morning or late in the evening to avoid the crowds of people.

How to get there from Montreal? Very simple!
-Highway 15 North
-Exit 58 (Piedmont/Mont-Avila)
-Turn left at the stop sign, then right at the next stop sign. Destination on left

Visited August 2012

St.Adele
5 attraction reviews
“It was ok !”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Entry fee a bit pricey for what you get..but I am not complaining..you can get a discount if you book online..rides were fun..we went during the week so it was full but not crowded... Even standing in the line for 20 minutes ..hmmm a bit long... But we went with our daughter and we had a lots of fun..no doubt about that!

Food ok...fast food..

Big no no for us was..that as soon as you enter park...all the signs are only in French ...and I mean all of them...it was bothering me a lot because if you do not speak / read French..you can not understand pool rules, emergency warnings etc...
I really do not mind French but has to be in both...English and French ..security reasons, no?
And same thing for employes...if you do not speak French ...too bad for you! They were not nice.. They seems to be pretty annoyed with English people asking questions...

But it was very nice place for kids and next summer I am sure we will go again... It is not like we have a choice if you do not want to drive few hours to a different water park ;-)

Visited July 2012
Ottawa, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“We loved it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

My daughter and I went to visit the Aquatic park Aug. 2012. This was our first time at this park and we were not familiar with it but we had been to water parks before so we were not worried. We started off with the Colorado slide. We walked and walked and walked up the mountain and noticed people sitting and catching their breath. We then reached the lineup, it took about 10-15 min before we were asked to put a helmet on and sit in a little 5 foot inflated rafted facing each other. I must admit, I was a little worried when they asked me to wear a helmet I did not go on rides at other water parks where I would need the safety of a helmet!
I was facing the wrong way, my daughter was seeing where we were going and all I could see was her reaction so I knew to brace myself. Well folks this was the craziest ride I have ever been on it just kept going and going and when we thought we were done it would zip around a curve and drop us down again. I’m glad we did it but oh dear I would not recommend this as the first ride to do you need to build up to this one. I had a headache coming off so we went straight for the lazy river. We talked a few more rides like le Grand Remou where you need the chair lift to take you up the mountain. This one also kept on going for a good 15 min but not as rough as the first one…lol

The food was good, we had a beaver tail and had some hot dogs, fries and pizza for lunch. Prices were typical of water park but they did have some family deals.

We went to the park during the week on a Tuesday. We were told the weekend it normally much busier so we were lucky the wait time was only 15-25 min per slide.

My daughter loved it and we would go again for sure but like I said we would not start with the same ride next time.

Visited August 2012
Montreal
11 attraction reviews
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

Having visited other water parks, we were disappointed with the variety of slides. My kids payed the same price although due to their difference in height they could not do all the slides. The price should vary according to height as it does in other parks. The kids enjoyed the wave pool as well as the Manic.

Pembroke, Canada
“Great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

Great time had by all! Nice to have different rides at waterpark! The viking was a lot of fun too! Lines were not too long, nice to have carpets and such down instead of walking on pavement to rides.

Visited July 2012