You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Woodstock
Halifax, Canada
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

We stayed for one night in February. Arrived late, had a big breakfast and left. So I can't comment on the pool or the restaurant. But I will say that it was an easy location to find (you can see it from the highway). We walked into a cozy, friendly environment with a nice clean room. The front desk was friendly and helpful (I requested a sewing kit and it was quickly supplied). We had a lovely big free breakfast buffet - hot and cold. I would stay here again if we were in the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
BWWoodstock, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
I am so glad to hear you had a wonderful stay at our hotel. I wish you would have gotten more time to see the rest of our hotel. I am happy to hear you felt very welcomed when you arrived. Our staff strive to make every guests' stay enjoyable! I hope you will come and stay again very soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Fredericton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We stayed at the Best Western in Woodstock, New Brunswick on March 8, 2013. Perfection to the highest. Beautiful rooms, excellent staff, excellent service. The breakfast was the best, we have stayed at the hotel before, each time is exceptional. We had a great sleep, everything so comfortable, it was awesome we both got to use our laptops (the wireless service was great). We would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. We are looking forward to returning once again. We cannot say enough about our stay there – EXCELLENT, AWESOME, EXCELLENT. We are looking forward to returning again soon.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
BWWoodstock, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
We always love to hear from a repeat customer. Our goal is to strive to make each stay better than the one before, and to make sure you are WOW'd eachtime you stay with us. We look forward to you being to come and stay with us again in the future.
Fredericton, NB Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Excellent location. VERY clean. Pleasant & accommodating staff. Have stayed here before & will again when staying in Woodstock. Bathroom spacious & well supplied with extras. Free hot breakfast well attended by staff & pleasant area to eat in.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
BWWoodstock, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
I am pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay. I hope you will be able to come and stay again in the future. We take pride in our clean rooms and our wonderful staff. Thank you for your wonderful comments, I will be sure to pass them along.

Waterloo, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Not bad for a Best Western. The free breakfast is decent, with a proper dining area to enjoy it in. The WiFi was down one night, and the hotel reduced my rate to compensate without me having to cause a great fuss. The rooms are clean, and the soap amenities are really nice. The walls are awfully thin though; I could hear everything around me and I needed ear plugs. 7/10

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
BWWoodstock, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
I am sorry you were having problems with our internet while you stayed at our hotel. I am very pleased to hear that my staff reduced your rate due to the inconvenience. I will pass your comments along to the rest of the staff.

Windsor, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

This is the only place to stay that's clean, friendly, and they throw in a free hot breakfast. The eggs are not the best, but they are edible.
Staff is helpful, and rooms are well appointed. Plus there is a lounge in the hotel, for a beer after work!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
BWWoodstock, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you will be able to come and stay again in the near furture!

Have a wonderful day!

Front Office Manager
Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I went to This Best Western just off Highway 2 in Woodstock, very conveniently located and the rooms was great. Although I though that for being off the big tourist season (January 2, 2013), the rate was a bit steep, but still very good.
I was unlucky enough to have my room on the same floor as a hockey team (15-16-17 year old players) and they were a very noisy bunch, with no respect to others. After having told a few of them to quiet down, I complained to the front des, the person (Heather) was very nice and gave me another room, and what a room... the big suite with separate living room with gaz fire place, Jaccuzi type bath tub (made my wife very happy), hue TV in living room and one in room. I have been to more expansive hotels with a reputation to be good (Queen Elizabeth in Montreal) and I can easily say this Best Western was the best hotel I had ever been to.
Again, the front desk manager (Heather) was great helping me with this experience.
And to complete this on an even better note, the breakfast was very good... they have a waffle machine, scambled eggs, sausage, cereals, muffins, toasts, juice, milk, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, all that was all included. So maybe after all wasn't so expansive after all.

Room Tip: If you want the big suite, room 116 (most likely more expansive, but if you want to spoil yourself o...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
BWWoodstock, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Thank you so much for all your kind words about our staff. I am sorry to hear about the issue with the teams, but I am glad to hear that Heather was able to change your room to allow you to have a wonderful stay. I hope you will come and stay with us again in the future!

Gina McHatten

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!