We stayed for one night in February. Arrived late, had a big breakfast and left. So I can't comment on the pool or the restaurant. But I will say that it was an easy location to find (you can see it from the highway). We walked into a cozy, friendly environment with a nice clean room. The front desk was friendly and helpful (I requested a sewing kit and it was quickly supplied). We had a lovely big free breakfast buffet - hot and cold. I would stay here again if we were in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning hotel in customer service, quality assurance, and cleanliness in the heart of the beautiful St. John River Valley. Hotel renovated in 2011 - with expansion of guest rooms, breakfast room, cocktail lounge, and conference centre. Hotel is located just off the Trans Canada Highway, at exit 185, in the service centre of Woodstock - close to restaurants, Civic Centre, shopping, movie theatre, and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodstock Best Western
- Best Western Woodstock Hotel
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre New Brunswick