“Great service even for take out” 5 of 5 stars

506 739 6688
Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 51 restaurants in Edmundston
Richmond, VA
“Great service even for take out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

This place is great. We have eaten there several times and on this trip did the takeout service twice (large group) Food was hotel and abundant and all things needed to have a pleasant meal were supplied

Visited September 2013

70% Recommend
Grand Falls, Canada
“Disgusting!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

As we stepped in the restaurant we could smell a bad odor, not sure if it was their carpet but it was disgusting. We sat down expecting at least good service and good food. Can't complain about the service because the young waitress was doing her best (reason behind the one star). I left half of my meal in the plate and my husband barely ate his meal. We cannot remember eating at such a bad place. Boston Pizza really needs to re-evaluate its franchise. Will not return and will not recommend.

Visited September 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Did Our Waitress Go Home? Did She Take the Garlic With Her?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

We picked Boston Pizza for supper after a long day of driving--we wanted a quick, easy simple supper, and felt BP's was a safe choice. The staff seemed quite unorganized as we had two separate waitresses come ask for our orders.
I ordered a salad with a garlic shrimp skewer. When the order came, I only received the salad... no shrimp. I advised the woman who had brought it out (not our waitress)... who went to get things sorted out and then came back to let me know that they were doing a "911" on my shrimp to get it out ASAP. I naturally assumed that this meant they would be making the frying of my shrimp a priority, since shrimp only takes a few minutes to cook in the pan. My shrimp came shortly thereafter... and we found out that a "911" on garlic shrimp meant cooking it in the microwave... without the garlic. I asked the waitress if a mistake had been made since the menu stated "garlic shrimp" and rather than admit the shortcut, she stated that it was garlic... but as the eater of the shrimp I can confirm that it was plain, microwaved shrimp!
Throughout the service we were not asked if we would like more drinks, we were not provided water, and had to wait quite a while after we finished our meal to flag her down to get our bill. She appeared to avoid us. She seemed like a nice person, so my assumption is that she was not comfortable speaking English and that's the reason for the mistake with my order and the lack of service.
Other than the shrimp, the food was good... but poor service definitely ruined the experience for us!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Brockville, Canada
“Great pick for late night supper!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We stopped in Edmundston as the overnight place for our trip to Nova Scotia. There is not a huge variety to choose from around the hotels, so this was pretty much the only choice. The service was fast, the beer was cold, and the food tasted better than other BP's I have dined at. The booths were very comfortable and there was a TV almost everywhere to catch up on either the news or sports.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Good service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Food was good and plentiful, salad was fantastic and pizza was good. Service was excellent. Definitely a good spot to eat in town.

Visited August 2013