Generally while driving from Ontario to Nova Scotia or New Brunswick, we stay overnight at this fabulous hotel. It is located so conveniently close to the highway. The staff were very friendly and I received a generous discount.
I really enjoyed the antiques in the lobby and upstairs reading lounge.
Complimentary breakfast is a treat. Sausage, real egg, beans, bacon and hot. There were bagels,bread,fruit,yogurt,tea, juice,coffee and the list goes on.
Rooms are very well appointed and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off the Trans Canada Highway with a breath taking view of the river valley and New Brunswick Landscape. Days Inn Edmundston offers the following amenities and facilities:* 5 Sunbursts* Free Hot Buffet Breakfast* Free car and truck parking* Free local calls* Free newspapers* Air conditioned guest rooms* Coffeemakers & hairdryers in all rooms* AM/FM clock radios, 25 inch TV and data ports in all rooms, iron & board* Meeting rooms available* Coin laundry facilities on site ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Days Inn Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Edmundston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Edmundston Hotel Edmundston
- Edmundston Days Inn
- Days Inn Edmundston New Brunswick