This is basic accommodation just off Highway 2 in Northern New Brunswick: it might be basic but it is very clean with a very comfortable bed and super clean bathroom area. The staff is very pleasant - especially when being greeted by Catherine ( drink your milk! ) who displays a large smile and an even bigger desire to greet customers like family. The breakfast is complete comprising of bacon, sausage, eggs, cereal, pastries, etc.
All in all a very good deal for the price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off the Trans Canada Highway with a breath taking view of the river valley and New Brunswick Landscape. Days Inn Edmundston offers the following amenities and facilities:* 5 Sunbursts* Free Hot Buffet Breakfast* Free car and truck parking* Free local calls* Free newspapers* Air conditioned guest rooms* Coffeemakers & hairdryers in all rooms* AM/FM clock radios, 25 inch TV and data ports in all rooms, iron & board* Meeting rooms available* Coin laundry facilities on site ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Days Inn Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Edmundston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Edmundston Hotel Edmundston
- Edmundston Days Inn
- Days Inn Edmundston New Brunswick