We came after reading reviews on tripadvisor. While we were waiting for our order, our little boy got sick from too much chlorine he inhaled/drank in the hot tub before. While my husband took him to the washroom, the waitress helped me clean, and then offered us a room downstairs with sofas, brought my older son's food there, and reassured us many times with kind smile, that it's not a big deal. We took our pizzas home to eat, and they tasted wanderful.
If you own or manage Pizza Le Patrimoine, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.