“I guess its who you know?” 2 of 5 stars

(250) 423-4400
Improve this listing
Ranked #35 of 42 restaurants in Fernie
bc
“I guess its who you know?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2010

I usually have very good service at this Subway, The staff are usually very pleasant and the subs good. Until last night on my way to work about 10 minutes to 11, the OPEN sign was on so I pulled in the parking lot and went in (the door was open). The girl behind the counter tells me sorry we're closed. I was a little miffed but got in my car , went back to the other end of town to Tim Hortons and got my sub. On the way through town again I happen to glance at the Subway and what do I see but someone in the store and the same girl who just sent me away making a sub. The OPEN sign was still on by the way. So I guess that person was more important than me and I will think twice about eating here again.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere