“Culinary delight” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Hawkesbury, Canada
“Culinary delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

The usual restaurant (Banco) had a line up so we decided to splurge and came here and this was the best decision in a long time. Paying a little extra was well worth it, my wife watches many cook shows (including G. Ramsey) and going to eat in a restaurant which is a CAA 5 diamond we now understand a little better what they talk about. If you get a chance to go to Casino Lac Leamy you have to try this restaurant if you have never been at a 5 star before like us this will make us take a chance more often.

Visited September 2013

Montreal, Canada
“The Baccarat restaurent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

We tried this restaurant at night - the view was beautiful - lights and the water reflection, an added addition to a wonderful meal - GLUTEN free for me - everything was delicious. I even got treated to mini GF macarons stuffed with Quebec blueberry 'jam'. It is nice to see that the chief takes good care of his gluten free clients. I highly recommend this restaurant. A bit expensive but well Worth it.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Montreal, Canada
“Expensive very rich food but worth the trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have been to this restaurant at least 7 times. This restaurant is definitely one of the best in the Ottawa-Gatineau area. It's located in the Casino de Hull......The food is composed of French cuisine redefined in an interesting way both for taste and presentation. The food is presented in a very artistic way and very very rich....I found lots of oils and butters.......Don't get me wrong it's delicious but everytime I go eat there i always have trouble digesting the richness of the food .......The service is great.....The prices are high but for a special occasion, certainly worth every cent. I found it's not a very laid back experience.....it's a bit cold atmosphere if you go for the first time....like uptight!! But the waiter that serves me knows me so when I go it's more relaxed but I remember my first time I found the atmosphere uptight!! The somelier is very knowledgeable and the wine list is endless!! You can't go wrong at Le Bacchara but definately a special occasion restaurant....for me.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Quantico, Virginia
“Terrible Atmosphere”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I came with my fiancee to have a nice dinner prior to leaving for work abroad. The food and wine was very good, but unfortunately the loud music from the live band downstairs detracted from any semblance of a romantic atmosphere. The front door was only curtains so they couldn't do anything about it. It was a real letdown and a terrible ending to what started as a wonderful dining experience. For a 5 diamond restaurant we expected a lot more. I strongly suggest finding out if there is a band schedule in the downstairs bar prior to reserving.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ottawa, Canada
“Le Baccara”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

My office goes here frequently for Christmas parties & they are fine dining connoisseurs, the service is amazing, very professional, prompt, courteous, the food is delicious & beautifully displayed. I chose to go there with friends on my own time as well.

• Visited December 2012