Not only are the walls and floors thin, but the hotel accepts large groups of kids. For our first three nights, 80 young teenagers on a fieldtrip to Ottawa overtook the hotel. Then, for the second half of our trip, soccer girls ruled the hallways.
On the plus side, the room was very clean. The fireplace was charming and the bath tub was really nice. However, if the main purpose of your trip is to visit Ottawa, then don’t bother with this hotel. It is too far from downtown. A taxi will cost about $17 each way. You can get free bus passes from the hotel, but route 21 only runs every hour and the ride takes 25-45 minutes depending on traffic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Plaza Manoir du Casino, a very good place to beDirectly across from the Casino du Lac-Leamy & minutes from Canada's National Capital attractions. The hotel offers, 174 guestrooms/suites all equipped with a double air jet bathtub and an electrical fireplace. Enjoy the warm atmosphere of our new Italian Restaurant-Bar Risotto, pates et grillades. As a very professional and client oriented team, our goal is to use innovative ways of ensuring our client's complete satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Ramada Plaza Gatineau/Manoir du Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Manoir Du Hotel Gatineau
- Ramada Gatineau
- Gatineau Ramada
- Ramada Plaza Gatineau/Manoir Du Casino Quebec