Nice, clean, quiet. Large rooms and beds. With jet tub as well. Breakfast service good, and good food. Restaurant was good, expect to spend above average $ for dinner, but food is very good. Dinner service is relaxed, so don't try to be in a hurry for dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Plaza Manoir du Casino, a very good place to beDirectly across from the Casino du Lac-Leamy & minutes from Canada's National Capital attractions. The hotel offers, 174 guestrooms/suites all equipped with a double air jet bathtub and an electrical fireplace. Enjoy the warm atmosphere of our new Italian Restaurant-Bar Risotto, pates et grillades. As a very professional and client oriented team, our goal is to use innovative ways of ensuring our client's complete satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Plaza Gatineau/Manoir du Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Manoir Du Hotel Gatineau
- Ramada Gatineau
- Gatineau Ramada
- Ramada Plaza Gatineau/Manoir Du Casino Quebec