“Comfortable and well taking care off” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Kennedy

You added Hotel Kennedy to your Saves list
Hotel Kennedy
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   129, Route du President Kennedy, Levis, Quebec G6V 6C8, Canada   |
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Levis
Montreal, Canada
“Comfortable and well taking care off”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2011

I usually don't spend time writing reviews about hotel that I visit because I do too many and I'm too busy. In that case, Ill do an exception! I ended up in Levis late on a week night. I was very tired, close to my emotions and eager to find a place to rest for the night. Fortunately, I found hotel Kennedy which welcomed me like a prince. They seized me very well from the start so they knew right away how to take care of me. For a guy like me who's always on the road, I felt like home for a moment. It is something you rarely feel at a hotel!! I highly recommend this place for everyone. Wish them all the best...

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Varese, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2011

We spent 10 days in this hotel owned by a family and at the end we felt llike being part of the family. They are very nice and kind and always ready to help you for whatever need!
The rates are interesting compared to other hotels of the area and it is near to the ferry to get to the Old Quebec. Visiting Quebec from the other side of the river!
Indeed the old Levis village is very nice and worthed to be seen.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Oka
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2010

The service was outstanding. You feel like you are part of the family. Mathieu goes overboard to make you happy. Impressing!

The room I occupied was clean and attractive with a large LCD TV. Linen and furniture were spotless.

The hotel is well located, a walking distance from many restaurants and Bureau en Gros (Staples). In front, Restaurant Aux Délices had surprisingly succulent food, night after night.

Mathieu played accordion during breakfast and contributed to make my stay most enjoyable.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Montreal
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2009

Not having reserved for the room, we had to pay an unpleasant 165$ + tax (about 185$ can$) for a one night stay for two. Unpleasant because it's more of a motel than a hotel with poor commodities and a cheap allure. We got there at 3 pm and got to bed for a power nap. We were quickly surprised by an unpleasant visitor: a bat! My girlfriend got to the reception to account the situation and she had to insist as they were at first reluctant to acknowledge the possibility of a bat being in a room. She also had to argue with the owner/manager of the motel to change room. Can you imagine such a poor customer service? She had to negotiate the room change! We finally got in a new room that was nicer and freshly renovated. It was also impossible for us to get some form of discount or reimbursement as the lady was being so dishonest regarding the unpleasant situation.

I hostly recommend avoiding this place. If your spot of interest during your trip is Quebec city and you are a traveling with your partner, maybe it would be worth throwing in extra money to get a great hotel in a great location (Old town of Quebec city) and avoid yourself the hassle of dealing with a bat and the lady manager!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Kennedy? Share your experiences!