“Great food, great ambiance” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Vegetarian, Pizza & Pasta
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Prince George, Canada
“Great food, great ambiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Had dinner here at the recommendation of a friend. Had a burger - the patty was home-made and the bun came from the bakery down the block. It was one of the best burgers I've had. The decor was nice, service ok (friendly but young waitress who didn't know the beer selections and made a goof on my order). Prices reasonable. I will definitely come here again.

Visited June 2014

68% Recommend
Golden, Canada
“Second visit,third rate joint”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

Tried it again. Waiter was just a little bit over friendly, little too forward. Never even thought to even bring us water. The missus ordered an appies, calamari, and a chicken salad. I ordered veal cutlets with a garden salad. Heavily engaged in conversation and sipping our wine, the waiter shows up with two house salads. Now why would the missus have a house salad when she had chicken salad ordered? Anyway the salad was awful, the dressing inedible. Next thing the mains showed up. What about the calamari I asked? Totally forgot it. It did come after the missus had finished her dinner. Veal was okay, the potatoes and vegetables were down right terrible. Why can't Quesnel have one decent restaurant?

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Canada
“Good food, nice atmosphere!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

We stopped here for lunch on our cruise through Quesnel on the Easter long weekend, it was one of the only places open. We were quickly seated and served. We had heard Savala's had good greek food, although didn't find much greek items on the lunch menu. Both my husband and I ordered the only 'Greek' item, the donair. It was really good and came with choice of 3 soups/salad or fries for $11. A table of 6 was seated next to us and they ordered a variety of items that also looked excellent--really big portions. They offered a buffet that we couldn't even have a look at because so many people were there! I would highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Roberts creek
“Savallas”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

We went here for dinner the other night and I had the BBQ chicken breasts and the other fellow had seafood. Mains were ok but veggies were a bit boring. Service was good but atmosphere is lacking somewhat

Visited March 2014
Quesnel
“Unappealing vegetarian food.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

I was thrilled to see vegetarian items on the menu, that is until it showed up on my table. My pasta was bland. Basically a bowl of olive oil with some sauteed mushrooms and onions...and that was it. Something a person with no culinary skills could cook. Then there was the Caesar I ordered, I had issues drinking it so I passed it off to my girlfriend, who made the face of one who had just sucked a lemon. As for my total of three visits to this restaurant I haven't been satisfied with anything. I won't be recommending it at all.

• Visited November 2013