“Nice people but...” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Richmond, Canada
“Nice people but...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2010

Nice people but the food's really REALLY not good. From the viewpoint of an Asian food lover, the food really was not as good as cracked up to be.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

quesnel
“Excellent food, leaves you wanting more!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2010

I have been having a hard time finding a restaurant that my whole family can enjoy but when I took them to Ben's Westside Kitchen - I found it! My husband enjoyed every dish, from the wonton soup to the chicken chow mein to sweet and sour pork but the best part was my kids didn't need me to run after them, they ate everything off their plate freely and willingly, allowing me to actually be able to enjoy my dinner while it was hot. Thank you Ben's Westside Kitchen - we will definitely be coming back!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“nice people and good combination dinners”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2007

nice people and good combination dinners