“Barkerville shuttle” 5 of 5 stars

Vancouver
14 attraction reviews
“Barkerville shuttle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I booked my weekend to Barkerville with this shuttle service and hotel with West Coast Nature Tours . I stayed in the Billy Barker Inn/Casino in Quesnel for the night of my arrival and the following night before my departure. The shuttle service from Quesnel to Barkerville was excellent, with a friendly driver who made the drive even more pleasant. Everything was perfect and I'd certainly recommend this service to anyone who is going up there without their own car. They make pickups at various places including camp-grounds in the area too. Barkerville is fabulous - so much fun. I wish I'd stayed an extra day!

Visited September 2012

canada
“open soon,,,”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

boy ,what rotten luck ,I was there in april ,but the place doesn't open until may 17th ,but the price was right the gates were opened so I just walked in , the only people I saw were two work men working on some water pipes,other wise I was it good for me since I don't like crowds,,,I was very impressed with the very high snow drifts there,never seen so much white stuff

Visited April 2012
New Westminster, Canada
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011

My friend and I went up to Barkerville last week; neither of us drive so we had to take the Greyhound to Quesnel. When I was planning our trip there it was such a challenge because we had no car - the drive from Quesnel to Barkerville is an hour to an hour and a half (imagine what walking [with luggage] would be!). Then I discovered the West Coast Nature Tours online and it not only made everything easier, it saved our trip! Without the West Coast Nature Tours, there was no way that we could have even made it Barkerville in the first place. The Barkerville Shuttle service was friendly and hospitable and also includes the admission price to Barkerville (making everything very easy!) I highly recommend the Barkerville Shuttle for those who want to enjoy the awesome site that is Barkerville but don't have a car to get there or just don't feel like driving all the way there from Quesnel. What a wonderful experience! =)

Visited August 2011
Vancouver, Canada
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2011

From the moment we booked our trip with Maike of West Coast Nature Tours until we were dropped off in Quesnel we were so pleased with the warm welcome and service we had received. Maike and Mathias are so knowledgeable of the area and from their input of the Barkerville town site we were able to experience life in Barkerville.

I would highly recommend West Coast Nature Tours as you will receive 5* service from the operators.

Jackie Nicks