We booked ahead and paid $200/night for our Executive Suite with Kitchenette for our family of 6 (2 adults, 4 children under 12). While we waited almost 30 minutes to check in, guests with no prior reservations were loudly and successfully negotiating $100 off their room rates. At first although our room appeared a little tired, it seemed tidy, but we unpacked and went out to the nearby hot springs and then to dinner. Upon returning, we discovered our ground-floor suite was infested with ants. It was disgusting. There was no staff available to come and deal with the problem so arrangements were made to relocate us. By this time, it was 10:30 pm and our family packed up and split into 2 separate rooms with no kitchen (which added the expense of having to eat breakfast out). The whole experience was inconvenient, disappointing and very low-end. At checkout, we received the obligatory apology and a promise to speak to housekeeping! It is quite simply not worth the rates they charge or more than 3 stars.
- Also Known As:
- Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs Hotel Radium Hot Springs
- Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs Hotel
- Prestige Hotel Radium Hot Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated close to the famous Radium Hot Springs pools, discover our elegant resort offering exquisite deluxe rooms, kitchenettes and stunning designer suites. Onsite features include wireless internet, restaurant, lounge, fitness centre, indoor pool/hot tub, day spa and meeting/banquet facilities. Golf & Lifestyle packages available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Best Western, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.