“Beds so comfortable and clean” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Crescent Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Radium Hot Springs
Crescent Motel
You added Crescent Motel to your Saves list
5008 Highway 93, Radium Hot Springs, British Columbia V0A 1M0, Canada   |
Offers & Announcements
Complimentary Pool Pass
Edmonton, Alberta
“Beds so comfortable and clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

Owners are really nice and accommodating. The rate is reasonable and the room was super clean. The beds were so comfortable, we had no problem sleeping at all.
We asked for the newer rooms at the back. I personally do not know what the older rooms are like.
The room is a basic motel room, however, very clean, bathroom is brand new as are the beds. Windows are large and open and the view is gorgeous! There is a patio out front for guest enjoyment. Also, the owners treat you to a pool pass!
Really good place to stay.

Room Tip: Ask for the 'new' rooms.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Airdrie, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

We have visited Radium four times this summer. Each visit was highlighted by our stay at the Crescent Motel. We especially like room 10. The bed in this room performs miracles on our tired frames. The service, hospitality, cleanliness of the rooms and the friendliness of Bjorn and Sylvia are second to none. We highly recommend this motel! It is better than a Home away from Home.

Dianne and Wayne Federation
Airdrie, Alberta

Room Tip: All of the rooms are pristine. The beds are very comfortable.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Munster, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011

In mid-August we had a three nights stay at the Crescent Motel in Radium Hot Springs and it's worth to spend a few words on it. The warm welcome and helpful advices the couple-owners gave us were a perfect frame to our stay. The room was quiet, clean and had a very discreet style that pleased our eyes. Talking to the owners, who openly shared their immigration experiences with us, was stimulating and instructive. If we come back to Canada in this life, we will definetely again stay at the Crescent-Motel.
Matthias & family

Calgary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2011

I stayed here with some friend on a road trip through BC and we absolutely loved this place! The owners were extremely friendly and welcoming and gave us many great tips about activities in the area. The room we stayed in was newly renovated and very clean. They had the most comfortable memory foam beds and amazing views of the mountains making this the most relaxing place we stayed in by far! The location is also very convenient as you can walk to the hot springs and into town to the local restaurants and cafes. The Crescent Motel is truly a little jewel in Radium and I know I will be going back for sure

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Cornwall, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2011

My daughter and I stayed at this motel, we had a lovely stay the room was exceptionally clean, spacious with wireless internet. We also had a beautiful view from our room and the balcony I can't think of a nicer place to stay with reasonable prices. I would highly recommend this motel. The husband & wife owner/operators were very accommodating, friendly and considerate! I have traveled to many places in Canada and Internationally so I speak with some experience.

Calgary, Alberta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

My family (which includes; myself, my husband, my 2 year old daughter and 2 dogs) stayed here for a last minute mini vacation Aug 19-21. My expectaions were fairly low because it was very inexpensive, but was very surprised with what we got.
We stayed in the 2 double bed with kitchenette that allowed pets. It wasn't the biggest room I've stayed in, but it was very, very clean! It had been recently remodeled and all the fixtures and furniture is new and modern. Tastefully decorated; it made a great home base for the weekend while we explored the valley and had a nice patio for the guests that I used to relax and have my morning coffee. While my little one had a nap in the afternoon I sat on the front veranda and enjoyed a nice cold beverage while I soaked up some sun.
The only negative things I can think of was the second morning I woke to find that they had not replenished the coffee. (which wasn't a huge deal, I took a leisurely 2 minute stroll down to the minimart down the street)
And because it's on a hill, there's not alot of places to take the dogs to do their business. You can take them around behind the upper building, but it's all gravel and because my one dog has a thing where she HAS to poop on grass I had to take them down the road a bit (which wasn't a big deal, the views are gorgeous and I loved the walks)
This motel will only get better and better!

UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2011

We had a wonderful time at the Crescent Motel in Radium Hot Springs. I thought that a motel would be very basic, but the Crescent Motel was well presented, good decor and very clean. The hosts Silvia and Bjorn were most welcoming and very helpful. The location of the Motel was such that we were able to visit many other places such as Invermere and Fairmont.

We would certainly go back there next time were are in Canada.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Been to Crescent Motel? Share your experiences!