We were looking for something new and different in a piece of the world we hadn't visited before. Sooke filled the bill for a wonderful "get away" with helpful, caring staff and great service. The rooms are a bit unique and the futrniture cannot be called "comfortable" but the ambiance and the views over the morning water was fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Southern Vancouver Island overlooking Pacific Ocean and the Olympic Mountains, our hotel has a direct beach access. Unique 28 rooms featuring spa tubs, steam showers, fireplaces and views. The restaurant serves organic, seasonal, Canadian cuisine, specializing in wild seafood, mushrooms, herbs, flowers from its organic gardens.We offer meeting facilities, spa services, recreational activities and eco-tourism in pristine wilderness. It is a perfect destination for a wedding, romantic holiday and an any season getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and TravelClick so you can book your Sooke Harbour House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sooke Harbour House Hotel Sooke
- Sooke Harbour Hotel
- Sooke Harbour House Vancouver Island