We stayed for 2 nights in May 2013. Room was okay but hot tub was pretty primitive. The dinners were good as far as the food was concerned although lacking in the potato or rice department and the rock fish dish was actually spot prawns with a little bit rock fish underneath. What upset us was the lack of finger bowls, crab crackers and forks and warm white wine plonked on the table. When I checked my visa statement later I discovered they had not done what their statement showed when we left and I had been overcharged by $750. On phoning over 2 weeks different front desk staff gave different info. on which days their Accounts Payable staff member worked. She was nice but gave out that a night clerk had destroyed visa slips. I emailed the owner but never got a response. So have ben telling everybody not to go there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Southern Vancouver Island overlooking Pacific Ocean and the Olympic Mountains, our hotel has a direct beach access. Unique 28 rooms featuring spa tubs, steam showers, fireplaces and views. The restaurant serves organic, seasonal, Canadian cuisine, specializing in wild seafood, mushrooms, herbs, flowers from its organic gardens.We offer meeting facilities, spa services, recreational activities and eco-tourism in pristine wilderness. It is a perfect destination for a wedding, romantic holiday and an any season getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and TravelClick so you can book your Sooke Harbour House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sooke Harbour House Hotel Sooke
- Sooke Harbour Hotel
- Sooke Harbour House Vancouver Island