Nestled in the heart of the Laurention Mountains in Val David Quebec, The Auberge du Vieux Foyer Hotel offers a CLEAN comfortable place at a reasonable price. I stayed for the last 2 nights for a work retreat and the stay was great. They have nice facilities with a mixture of the central hotel and various "houses" for accommodations.
The restaurant serves a nice Quebecois style menu with a nice flair. The always had a lot of nice fresh home made bread for each meal and the highlight for me was a steak on one evening and scallops at another sitting.
They offer an outdoor hot tub, an exercise room, and a games room.
Although I didn't try their Spa I was told it was great.
All in all a nice experience at a reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Midway between Saint-Sauveur and Mont-Tremblant, Auberge du Vieux Foyer is known for its welcoming atmosphere and fine cuisine. This unique destination in the heart of the Laurentians is synonymous with comfort, relaxation, and gastronomy. Whether you lodge in a room or a chalet, the Auberge promises an unforgettable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Auberge du Vieux Foyer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Du Vieux Foyer Hotel Val David
- Auberge Du Vieux Foyer Val David, Quebec