“Love This Place!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of High Falls Motel and Cabins

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wawa
High Falls Motel and Cabins
Save Saved
You added High Falls Motel and Cabins to your Saves list
280 King's Highway 17, Wawa, Ontario P0S 1K0, Canada   |
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Wawa
Edmonton, Canada
“Love This Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

We have stayed here a few times on our travels across Canada with our puppy. The cabins are very clean and comfortable and have everything you need. The owners are extremely friendly and take much pride in their property. We always enjoy the experience of staying here!!! Book early or you may miss out on staying here!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Richfield, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

My family and I have been tent camping around Lake Superior. High Falls was a breath of fresh air and a wonderful stop along our road trip. The cabins were clean and the owners were very friendly. I would recommend this place to others.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Kitchener, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I only have great things to say about the High Falls Motel and Cabins in Wawa - not only was the location great and close to the falls, but the cabins themselves were spectacular and very clean and renovated! The owners are more than accommodating and extremely friendly! Overall, it was a very excellent stay and I would recommend it for anyone. I will be returning for sure!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Grimsby,On
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

We were driving to Calgary from southern Ontario in June/14. This was our first hotel stay and the best across the country and back. We stayed with our dog for one night in a beautiful cabin. The owners made us feel like their place was our place. Very friendly and helpful. Very dog friendly. Clean and well appointed cabin. Excellent value for the money.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

As part of Clara's Big Ride and travelling across Canada this place is definitely a must see and stay! Our hosts were absolutely outstanding and welcoming! Rooms are super cute, firepit gazeebo rocks and bbq area fantastic! Best sleep so far on this journey!

• Stayed June 2014
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

After a very long drive, I decided to stop and see this motel with my own eyes. I had read the reviews online and thought it was worth it. What an AMAZING PLACE! The service is better than anything I've ever had in any high end hotel. The cabin is cozy, lots of space, bathroom is beautiful with new vanity, shower, toilet, the works. I had 2 singles and a queen bed in my cabin, free wifi internet, 2 flat screen tv's with cable and 2 dvd/bluray players. Fridge, stove, coffee maker, cutlery, dishes, pots and pans, you name it and these owners have thought of it. They have gone as far as offering movies (dvd or bluray) from the main office! Just walk up and select how ever many you'd like to watch and return them when you check out - free of charge! Now THAT is AMAZING service you will not get anywhere else.

I spoke with one of the owners while there - what a delightful woman. I am looking forward to staying at the High Falls Motel & Cabins this summer with my family!

Do not look elsewhere - book a room HERE! You will not regret it!!!! 5 STARS!!! A++ Service!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

We had been driving for 13 hours and decided to crash in Wawa. We found High Falls Motel and Cabins on Trip Advisor and trusted the reviews. The reviews were so spot on. It had everything we needed including cable tv and movies to borrow avail. at the front desk! My boyfriend and I both had an amazing sleep, I would totally recommend staying here to anyone travelling through Wawa.

Room Tip: The motel and the cabins are very similar, both worth the stay!