“Dirty room!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Lakeview Inns & Suites Bathurst

You added Lakeview Inns & Suites Bathurst to your Saves list
Lakeview Inns & Suites Bathurst
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   777 St. Peter Avenue, Bathurst, New Brunswick E2A2Y9, Canada (Formerly Country Inn & Suites Bathurst)   |
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Bathurst
Montreal
“Dirty room!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2007

I stayed at this hotel for business in June. Check in was good and staff was friendly. When I entered my room, I went in the bathroom and found urine on the toilet seat, pubic hair on the floor and a used shower cap hung behind the door. I then checked the sheets and I found lots of hair in them. I called reception and they gave me another room in no time. The new room was ok, althought I found some paper ( soap wrap) in the bathroom in the garbage can . I later got a call from reception asking me weither everything was ok with my room. I have nothing to say against the staff at reception. However, I believe they should hire new competent maids. Breakfast is good, nothing fancy, cereals, bagels, fruits, yogurt..stuff I would have at home. I am not sure I would stay there again.

• Liked — the location
  • Disliked — the poor cleaning of the rooms
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2007

Large room, really huge by European standards, with 2 double beds. Everthing provided in the room you might expect. Found the hotel to be very quiet ( stayed for 4 nights ), staff were very friendly. Good continental breakfast and free coffee was always available at any time. There was a retail park opposite and was only a very short walk from 4 restaurants. The price was amazingly low for what was provided.

• Liked — Huge room
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed September 2006, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Toronto
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2007

While there are not many choices in Bathurst, and you might be tempted to stay here, I would suggest other wise. My one week stay for bussiness was marked several unpleasant events. First, I was awoken at 2 am by screaming in the back parking lot due to the low cost housing in the back. Secondly, for my first three nights my room fan would screach in the middle of the night. I asked them to send a repairman or switch my room, to which they replied "give it another go tonight and tell us if it still bothers you in the morning". Third, the free breakfast in the morning can best be described as "you get what you pay for". The rooms are dated, the TV is miniscule and staying there for a week was pretty depressing. Finally, when I checked out, the daily rate was 8 bucks higher than what they had quoted me on check in, and after three days of calling the manager to complain, she told me that I was either confused or lying. Nice. To be fair though, they do have free movies in the lobby, but that doesn't come close to making up for an unpleasant experience

• Liked — Location, free movies and internet (off line most of the time)
  • Disliked — All the problems with the front desk, noisy room, broken heating
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2006

I stayed in a room with two beds for one night. The room was clean and comfortable. There was a coffee maker, dvd player, and wireless high speed internet in the room. They offered a complimentary continental breakfast in the morning and dvd rentals. The staff were friendly. Next door there was a Wendy`s and Burger King, across the street was a super market and a five minute walk away was one of the two shopping malls in the city. I would stay here again!

• Stayed June 2006

Been to Lakeview Inns & Suites Bathurst? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Lakeview Inns & Suites Bathurst

Address: 777 St. Peter Avenue, Bathurst, New Brunswick E2A2Y9, Canada (Formerly Country Inn & Suites Bathurst)
Location: Canada > New Brunswick > Bathurst
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Bathurst
Hotel Class:2 star — Lakeview Inns & Suites Bathurst 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Lakeview Inns & Suites Bathurst reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Lakeview Inns And Suites Bathurst
Lakeview Inns & Suites Bathurst Hotel Bathurst
Lakeview Hotel Bathurst
Lakeview Inns & Suites Bathurst New Brunswick

If you own or manage Lakeview Inns & Suites Bathurst, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.