“Excellent Food - Excellent Service!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Gander
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Edmonton
“Excellent Food - Excellent Service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Ordered the lamb shank and it was cooked perfect!! The restaurant was clean and the service was excellent.
I would highly - highly recommend this Bistro.
I'll be eating here again upon my return visit.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Sydney, Australia
“Great place to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

Nice place with good ambience. Good selection of food. The staff is very friendly. There is plenty of parking in front of the restraunt.

Visited May 2014
Gander, Canada
“Our go to place to celebrate!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

We always enjoy the Bistro....a very relaxing atmosphere and the owners - Alex and Nicole are
very friendly and certainly make you feel welcome. The food is always good and I especially
love their carrot ginger soup. It's always a special treat to experience a delicious meal.
The scallops with blueberry and port wine sauce is amazing. Big thumbs up.

• Visited April 2014
Bay Roberts, Canada
“Finally a chance to visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

Nestled in a small strip mall, Bistro on Roe is a breath of fresh air to the food scene in the town of Gander , Newfoundland and Labrador. Once inside, we were greeted by a friendly server who showed us to our table , the décor was simple but elegant, but not pretentious . The ambiance for such a small room was relaxing but trendy. The wine list was not huge but obviously well thought out, we selected a Sangiovese it paired very well with the past dish I ordered
The starter was a Tuscan vegetable soup , it was rich and flavorful, the parmesan cheese and some cracked pepper added to its over all depth. I only ordered the cup portion and not the bowl, I am glad I did as it was very filling. The main course-The Rigatoni was presented well, a nice size portion. The sauce was flavorful , the house made pasta was al dente. I will certainly be back during my next visit to Gander.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Gander NL
“Two great meals this week”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

Great dinner with two co-workers on Fri night. Mains were half moon chicken and mushroom home made ravioli. pork rib chop and steak. All were first bite, buckle your knees delicious. Blood Orange Pudding was a new taste and easy to eat after big dinners. We left planning a return visit.
Last Sat, 25 ladies joined me there to celebrate a birthday. We all ordered off the menu with some substitutions and special requests and the plates came out one behind the other like they had a full kichen brigade serving a banquet. I'm sure we ordered every dish on the menu.
Service, food and atmosphere are great. We eat here often and whether it's a three course meal or mussels and beer, we enjoy it every time and enjoy taking people there. First time visitors become retun customers.

• Visited January 2014