The hot water in room 611 runs out after 3 minutes and you have to run a 90% hot to 10% cold ratio in the shower just for a temperature of about 20 degrees. The water pressure was about 30% of what a typical home has. Soap just coats you in a film that you can't rinse off.
At $171 per night before tax there are much better locations in lloydminster to stay than here.
The fact that I am a Wyndham rewards member and had to fill out another membership in order to have the price discounted from $195 was also an inconvenience.
One last thing, NO lights in feont of any mirror. Everything offset so you couldn't even shave without turning on my cell phone flashlight. If a woman was in that room you'd have to pull a lamp into the bathroom for her.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Wayside Hotel Lloydminster
- Best Western Lloydminster
- Lloydminster Best Western
- Days Hotel And Suites Lloydminster Alberta
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Days Inn Hotels, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Days Hotel And Suites Lloydminster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.