Three of us booked a room for the night, enroute to Edmonton. Price was reasonable enough, and included a good breakfast for all of us. Room was clean and comfortable. Elevator was very slow, so we decided to take the stairway. At one end of the building, it seemed to lead directly outside. At the other end of the building, it came out behind the front desk, but the bottom of the stairwell appeared to be being used as a janitors closet, as all the cleaning pails and mops were there. Very dangerous had we been using the escape in an emergency! Staff were friendly and accommodating. Free wifi. Enjoyed the pool and waterslides.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tropical Inn is Lloydminsters largest full service hotel hosting 165 rooms. We have two large waterslides, pool, jacuzzi, sauna and ecercise room in the water park. For dining we have Tony Roma's and Bennigan's Irish pub. Our hot buffet breakfast is perfect for starting the day. We also have a cold beer and liquor venue on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Tropical Inn Hotel and Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Hotel Lloydminster
- Tropical Inn Hotel And Conference Centre Lloydminster, Alberta