“very good food and service” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Contemporary, International, Pacific Rim, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Entertaining clients
Description: Purveyors of Leftcoast fresh food for breakfast, lunch and dinner since 1996. As much as possible our meals are made to order and feature house made soups, sauces and scratch baked desserts. The place where 'It doesn't matter who's right!'
Alberta Canada
“very good food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

This restaurant has a good menu, with a lot of gluten-free items.I can even get GL French toast and muffins. A lot of imagination is used in the preparation and presentation of the food. The server was very good good-good sense of humour too. Our meals, though a simple lunch, were both very good. Soup was outstanding.We would recommend it to anyone. There is another Lefty`s in Parksville too.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Qualicum Beach
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Good burgers! Good sandwiches too. Really quality ingredients.The best Lemon Merangue Pie I have ever had at a restaurant.
Clean and nice service

Visited November 2012
“Excellent customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

Awesome, friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, great food, excellent portions, fantastic customer service,
It took us trying to get into 2 other restaurants before we came to Lefty's and it was well worth the delay and was amazing food.
Would recommend it to any one. The staff was not only wonderful at service, but also helpful in helping us discover places to visit.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“My local favourite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

When I'm looking to avoid cooking and head out for breakfast, lunch or dinner with my husband and toddler or meet a friend for a meal and coffee Lefty's is usually my first choice. As a person with dietary intolerances and a toddler to accomodate, I always find myself leaving Lefty's with overall satisfaction from service to the delicious menu and pleasant, trendy ambiance. I consider myself to have high standards and keep going back because I know I will leave happy. Thank you Lefty's!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Qualicum Beach, Canada
“Our main place to be”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

My wife and I have enjoyed Lefty's since we came to the Island in 2004. We always appreciate the food and the care and attention we get from the staff and the owners. Give Lefty's a try.
T.J.