We have stayed at Comfort Inns before and know that some are better than others. Our experience of this one was good. We needed an overnight stop and booked on-line the day before. Our room (236), including the bathroom, appeared to have been recently renovated, the mattress and pillows also appeared new. The lighting was excellent for reading and working and there was the usual large table and good seating. There are restaurants just across the road which we found useful as bad weather was imminent and we did not wish to drive again that evening. Continental breakfast was available in the dining area which was small and we were encouraged to take our trays back to our room which my wife and I prefer as we like to have our meal while watching the news and weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn Rivière-du-Loup is located off Highway 20, exit 507. One hour away to Edmundston, New Brunswick and 1H15 to the state of Maine. Ferry to St-Simeon/Rivière-du-Loup located less then 5 minutes drive operating from April until January 2. Whale watching cruise boat between June to September is less then 5 minutes driving. At the Comfort Inn we offer free wireless internet, free local calls, free parking, free continental breakfast. All rooms are equipped with 32in LCD television. Rooms on the 1st floor have a patio door with direct access to the parking. Rooms on the second floor have a window that opens. Your pet is welcome in designated rooms, for a small fee. There is no elevator ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Choice Canada, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Riviere-du-Loup reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Riviere-Du-Loup Riviere Du Loup, Quebec
- Riviere Du Loup Comfort Inn