We stayed one night on the way back from Nova Scotia to Ontario. It was easy access to and from the highway. We were very impressed with the room we received. We were in room 100 and it was huge with a comfortable king size bed. The room was very clean with good quality bed linens and pillows. We had an amazing view of the St. Lawrence River and sunset.
The bathroom was very big and clean and equipped with everything you will need for a stopover. It had an outdoor heated pool, a couple of swings for the kids and some adult swings to sit and relax in outdoors.
It had a complimentary breakfast of breads, cereal, fruit, yoguart and beverages.
The property also had fully contained cabins that families with kids could be interested in.
The only negative I found with this hotel was being on the main floor you could hear very clear when someone above showered or walked. Other than that, I would definitely recommend this hotel and I would return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Riviere-du-Loup is situated on the banks of the St.Lawrence river, in an outstanding location that provides a calm and peaceful setting for visitors. In the late afternoon sun, the view of the river is magnificent.If you are travelling with your family and would like the convenience of a small house, you may prefer one of our eight charming, fully equipped cabins that provide both comfort and privacy. Our heated outdoor pool is also available for your enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Days Inn Hotels, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Riviere du Loup reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Riviere Du Loup Hotel Riviere Du Loup
- Riviere Du Loup Days Inn
- Days Inn Riviere Du Loup Quebec