“Even if from St. Andrews, as I is, an awesome breath of air” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 11 Activities in Saint Andrews
More attraction details
Owner description: The best way to explore Saint Andrews is on a bike with an experienced local guide. Yes, we wear kilts but we wear bike shorts underneath. We welcome all ability levels and children over 12. Check out our website to learn more. Ride Hard- Wear a kilt!
Sanya, China
“Even if from St. Andrews, as I is, an awesome breath of air”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

I can't believe i sat in bars and libraries and on couches all that time when I coulda been out on one of those frikkin raants with Kurt Gumushel. It was a transformer...a new vision...it brought meaning to life. ANd, I thought I could beat him...still think i can...maybe next time....seeing that old bath house of VanHorne days and zoomin over sandy beach with clams spurting up and squirrels givin us a run for our money was serious fun. I can't understand why he wouldn't let me jump off the bike and onto one of those deer for a ride....I want to do that Grand Manan tour I keep hearin about...i can imagine riding those Island cliffs, munchin on dulse and just feelin the real fishers society...bike...lobster...salmon....sardines....beer...awesome...good thing there's no bears over there...or is there?

Visited July 2011

vancouver, canada
3 attraction reviews
“A great way to see St. Andrews!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

St. Andrews is a pretty little town on the Bay of Fundy, and the best way to see it is on a bike tour with Off-Kilter Bikes. The quirky part is that owner Kurt and his crew hand out kilts to wear over your bike shorts or tights, but that's all part of the fun of this informative, fairly easy and enjoyable ride, which covers everything from the seaside to the woods to the historic Algonquin Inn. It was a wonderful way to burn off a few hundred calories while seeing the town. Highly recommended!

Visited May 2012
Kelowna, Canada
“unbelievable views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011

We Met Kurt at a coffee shop on water street. We biked towards the point, and were soon on an old rail bed, heading out towards our destination on Minister's Island. This ride was awesome...there was a fine mist surrounding the island (which you can only access via land bridge at low tide). The trails running through the fields and pristine Forrest offered great views and created a great atmosphere.

Kurt is an outstanding guide, he has great awareness of the comfort level of the group and makes sure everyone is safe and having fun. His anecdotes and good humour really add to the experience.

Visited July 2011