Brewery Bay Food Company (Restaurant)
117 Mississaga Street E, Orillia, Ontario L3V 1V6, Canada
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Barrie, Canada
“GREAT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

You enter into an atmosphere of long ago with creaky wooden floors and subtle lighting. Looks good to me. The staff are very sociable, good is great, pricing is average but the atmosphere is super. The only flaw is that the bathrooms are down a flight of stairs so if you have problems with those steps, just be aware. There is nothing that an old building can do about that unless eliminate some of the history and put in a high class bathroom. NAH....I'll climb those stairs.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Orillia, Ontario
“Good Grub, Historic Building”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

We have been patrons of Brewery Bay for a number of years. It's a great place to have a cool drink on a hot day, especially when the outdoor patio has been set up in the summertime. The menu has a wide variety of selections for both carnivores and vegetarians. Great place for lunch or dinner. We especially like the deep fried pickles and Sweet Orleans pizza. Also like the Kitchen Sink Turkey Burger....nice...do you want spicy fries with that?

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Couldn't believe it.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

My best friend and I went here for lunch a couple days ago. The owner came up and asked if we were taken care of, and I said yes, thank you. He gave me a weird look and said " you look like you're up to no good", I was kind of insulted but tried to brush it off like it was a joke by saying "no, not today". He then said, and I quote "you look conniving". I can't believe he said that! My friend and I were sitting there catching up. I have been here many times, the food is good but not good enough to be talked to like that. I will never return after being so disrespected.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Penetanguishene, Canada
“AMAZING! One of the best places in Orillia!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Every time I go to Brewery Bay I am more than satisfied! The deep fried pickles are amazing, pear and blue cheese pizza, new Orleans pizza, and their Cesars are AWESOME! Customer Service is also great! No complaints!

Visited September 2012
Barrie, Canada
“Tasted like eating leftovers”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Food was overcooked and dry. Tasted like eating leftovers. Service excruciatingly slow and disorganized.

Visited March 2012