“Couldn't believe it.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Brewery Bay Food Company (Restaurant)

Brewery Bay Food Company (Restaurant)
117 Mississaga Street E, Orillia, Ontario L3V 1V6, Canada
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
“Couldn't believe it.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

My best friend and I went here for lunch a couple days ago. The owner came up and asked if we were taken care of, and I said yes, thank you. He gave me a weird look and said " you look like you're up to no good", I was kind of insulted but tried to brush it off like it was a joke by saying "no, not today". He then said, and I quote "you look conniving". I can't believe he said that! My friend and I were sitting there catching up. I have been here many times, the food is good but not good enough to be talked to like that. I will never return after being so disrespected.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Penetanguishene, Canada
“AMAZING! One of the best places in Orillia!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Every time I go to Brewery Bay I am more than satisfied! The deep fried pickles are amazing, pear and blue cheese pizza, new Orleans pizza, and their Cesars are AWESOME! Customer Service is also great! No complaints!

Visited September 2012
Barrie, Canada
“Tasted like eating leftovers”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Food was overcooked and dry. Tasted like eating leftovers. Service excruciatingly slow and disorganized.

Visited March 2012
Orillia, Canada
“Pleasantly Surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I wasn't really expecting much, but we ended up really enjoying our pub dinner here. There are a lot of interesting choices on the menu. I had a grilled cheese and caramelized onion sandwich with sweet potato fries and my husband had a turkey and portabello mushroom burger. The service was good and prompt.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chilliwack, Canada
“Evening Snack”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

We enjoyed our snacks and time with friends after attending a performance at the Orillia Opera House. My husband and I shared sweet potato fries,

Visited August 2012