“go here” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Brewery Bay Food Company (Restaurant)

Brewery Bay Food Company (Restaurant)
117 Mississaga Street E, Orillia, Ontario L3V 1V6, Canada
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
“go here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

great place to eat. My friend and I go there often when downtown shopping. the menu is very good, .... we have always had excellent service.

Visited November 2012

North Bay, Canada
“Great atmosphere, good pub food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

We ate here prior to heading to a show at Casino Rama. The atmosphere was lively and warm. The food was good; however there were a couple of items on the menu that my friend ordered but she was told they didn't have that anymore, so think the menu should be updated.

Visited November 2012
Toronto, ON
“Gluten-free dining in a pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

We ate here twice within 20 hours, back in July 2012. Brewery Bay offers a good selection for gluten-free diners - pasta, burger, pizza - and it's good pub grub! We made a return trip in August, and we will be back the next time we are in Orillia.

Visited July 2012
Orillia, Canada
“A pleasant surprise at the end of my meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I went for supper tonight and as I was waiting for my meal to come, I was talking with the owner and he made sure everything was ok. I told him I was there cause it was my birthday on the weekend. He not only wished me a happy birthday, they prepared the cookie skillet the way I like it, and decorated it with sprinkles and with a candle and came out and sang to me. What a lovely surprise!!!:) I always enjoy going there and the staff and Steve went above and beyond. Thank you very much, You made my day!!!!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Microwave Food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

It tasted like microwaved Hungryman dinners. If you have your own beer and a microwave you can do the same at home. It was greasy food and slow service. Tip yourself and skip this place.

Visited October 2012