“Always a great meal!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 128 Restaurants in Orillia
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: "New in Orillia, has a parent restaurant in Dundas or Toronto".
Orillia, Canada
“Always a great meal!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

One of my favourite places to eat! I have been to Thai Plate many times now and it has always been a great experience! I love the cold rolls, vegetarian pad thai, and the yellow curry chicken with coconut rice! The coconut ice cream is delicious! I have also been to the Friday lunch buffet a great selection for a great price and the buffet is all you can eat! Definitely worth visiting this restaurant!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Awesome food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I wanted something relatively healthy and Thai food usually doesn't disappoint. It was a bonus that it was just steps away from where we were staying (Econo Lodge - read my review about room 225).

We ordered the veggie spring rolls, cashew nut chicken, pad-see-ew (tofu with veggis & chicken), mango salad and honeydew bubble tea. Everything was DELICIOUS! I found the chicken quantity to be very generous in all the chicken dishes (compared to places in Toronto and Guelph), the veggies were crunchy, just the way I like it (more nutrients) and flavour was wonderful. Orillia is lucky to have a great Thai spot like this. I wish I was staying longer than one night so that I could've tried more items on the menu. But if I'm ever in the area, I'll definitely eat there. Thanks for the wonderul meal, Thai Plate!

Visited July 2014
Orillia
“Excellent food for the Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

We love this restaurant particularly for lunch. Their lunch specials from Monday to Friday are excellent.
The parking is very good.

Enjoy

• Visited July 2014
Barrie, Canada
“Love the food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

My girlfriend brought me here first and it was my first time to taste Thai food. It captured my taste right there. I have always loved Thai food then.

This is one of the three Thai resto I love so far. Great food as always.

Mississauga, Canada
“Good bang for buck!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

I happened to be in the Orillia area last week and I decided to look up some good places to eat on trip advisor. I like Thai food so when I saw that it had a good rating I figured I would give it a shot.

I arrived at 11:30am on a Friday which was just in time for the Lunch buffet. I didn’t know there would be a lunch buffet but I took a picture of the menu for reference. The place was quiet, the service was good and so was the food.

I pretty much tried a little of everything but my favorites were the Wontons, and the Cashew Chicken.

For 10.95, which was the average price on their menu items anyways, it was a pretty good deal.

• Visited May 2014